My Images are blurry

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
hitking

My Images are blurry

Post by hitking »

I just downloaded the latest version. I am placing images as I always have, but they are blurry. I oversize the images when I draw them and export them as a png as I always have. I exported them in a couple of different programs. I get the same results. Do I have a setting that I am not seeing? I have been using WYSIWYG for years. Never encountered this issue. Here is a test: http://sunsignfactory.com/
Pablo

Re: My Images are blurry

Post by Pablo »

Images will be published "AS IS", so if they are blurry then this is how the browser renders them. This is unrelated to the update of WWB.

However, you may want to check your file name. For example, filename should not start with a number.
Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131

Also, why did you make the image so large? Isn't this a waste of bandwidth and performance?
hitking

Post by hitking »

I kept remaking it larger, hoping to shrink it and make it crisp. I don't know. It has never been an issue. This looks terrible.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It looks ok for me, what does it look like for you?
Maybe there is a problem with you browser (cache)?
Did you also try another browser?
hitking

Post by hitking »

The black text was created in the WYSIWYG software (very crisp). The Sun Sign, Info and mermaid are imported PNGs. They are blurry. I create them in Corel, then export them as a png. This has always worked flawlessly for me. I will have to retrace my steps and figure out why things have changed. I never stretch any imported file. I make them larger and shrink them.
donjohnson24

Post by donjohnson24 »

Looks fine to me - on a 44-inch monitor!! Running Mozilla Firefox
hitking

Post by hitking »

I will keep digging. Thank you. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing some setting.
hitking

Post by hitking »

Yep....looks great in firefox! Chrome, not so much. I have it on 100% view. It is not the software....it is not my artwork....it is Chrome!