*SOLVED* Responsive menu malfunctioning system wide at a particular breakpoint

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
equalizer1001

*SOLVED* Responsive menu malfunctioning system wide at a particular breakpoint

Post by equalizer1001 »

Hello, I am using a similar responsive menu in several project that seems not to be working correctly in 480 but it is fine in 320. It worked prior to today in all projects, so I'm posting this to see if I'm missing something in WWB15's settings that I may have indiscriminately change without realizing it with my big hotkey pushing fingers. When previewing it, in 480, it doesn't show as a hamburger but show as it would if you would select it overlaying the first menu selection on top of where the hamburger should be. I am using a different responsive menu (same type and settings other than size) in each break point. If I copy the 320-working-one in the 480-not-working breakpoint it does not work as a hamburger. If I take the 480-malfunctioning-one and copy it to the 320-working-breakpoint, it functions fine as a hamburger. This is the case in all similar projects. I don't see anything in the settings that might cause this and am hoping I'm just missing something like a system breakpoint setting that I am unaware of. I was thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling wwb15 (and it vast amount of extras...ugh ) but thought I see if anyone might have any ideas here first. Thanks....
Last edited by equalizer1001 on Tue May 05, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Re: Responsive menu malfunctioning system wide at a particular breakpoint

Post by Pablo »

In recent version of WWB, the behavior of the Responsive Menu breakpoint has changed because it not work correctly.
It now works independently from page breakpoints. This means that the breakpoint in the properties of the menu determines when it will switch from desktop to mobile mode.
equalizer1001

Re: Responsive menu malfunctioning system wide at a particular breakpoint

Post by equalizer1001 »

Thank you Pablo. That did the trick in all cases. One example is where breakpoints are set at default(1024), 768, 480 and 320. Both 480 & 320 are using a single responsive menu with the breakpoint now correctly set at 768. It was previously set at 480 which caused the 480 break screen's menu to malfunction but the menu worked fine at the 320 break.
Christyb7990

Re: *SOLVED* Responsive menu malfunctioning system wide at a particular breakpoint

Post by Christyb7990 »

I have 320 break points on all page and they work great. I added a embroidery page and the 320 wont work.
i am 65 and have read all i can.
www.mjsscreenprinting.com

Embroidery Page

Thank You for any help
Pablo

Re: *SOLVED* Responsive menu malfunctioning system wide at a particular breakpoint

Post by Pablo »

What is the exact problem on this page?
Can you please be more specific?