Wondering if I can copy an object from one page to another and keep its breakpoint styles

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
waynethetodd

Wondering if I can copy an object from one page to another and keep its breakpoint styles

Post by waynethetodd »

Hello, I have an element that I would like to have on every page and be structurally identical (except for the copy, which will change slightly per page). It's a container with some icons and text in it)

I make a base version of the element that is responsive(1280px, 768px, and 320px) and was hoping that by copy / pasting it onto each page, each of them would be consistent between breakpoints on different pages. This is not the case, however. I thought I remembered the program behaving this way in the past. When I paste the 1280px version of the element on another page, it doesn't conform to the responsive data I've set for it in the base version.

I am on the latest version of the software.

Let me know if I am not making any sense.
Pablo

Re: Wondering if I can copy an object from one page to another and keep its breakpoint styles

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, this is not possible. Breakpoint data is only valid within the content of the current page.
The other page may have a completely different structure and simply copying the data could corrupt the page.
Only if you clone the page, the data will be copied.
waynethetodd

Re: Wondering if I can copy an object from one page to another and keep its breakpoint styles

Post by waynethetodd »

Ah okay. Good to know. Thanks for the reply.