Page Activate Extension for Webbuilder 16

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
me.prosenjeet

Page Activate Extension for Webbuilder 16

Post by me.prosenjeet »

This extension is very useful in automating various actions that you might be doing manually.
The basic function of this extension is to activate (show) a certain website page at a certain date and time in the future.

That means you create a page and upload it on your server and then with this extension you select at what time-date this page will be visible to public and on that date this page becomes public.

This date and time can be any time in the future, may it be set to 2020 or 2025 or in that case 2065 too.

This activation can be Time Zone based or simply GMT based.

Read more with live demo:
https://lucknowwebs.com/page-activate-e ... b15-and-14

Details about all my extensions
https://lucknowwebs.com/downloads/webbu ... extensions

My WB templates for download:
https://lucknowwebs.com/downloads/templ ... -templates
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
brynj

Re: Page Activate Extension for Webbuilder 16

Post by brynj »

HI, just to clarify - as this displays a 'page' does that mean the page needs navigation to get back to the main website or does it close somehow like a pop-up ?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

brynj wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:43 am HI, just to clarify - as this displays a 'page' does that mean the page needs navigation to get back to the main website or does it close somehow like a pop-up ?
Bry I don't understand your question.
Can you please elaborate.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
brynj

Post by brynj »

I’m not sure how else to ask the question........

Not to worry - thanks for your time.
Chris_t

Post by Chris_t »

brynj wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:09 pm I’m not sure how else to ask the question........

It's a good question and I understand it completely. Another question is that considering that the new page will also need navigation to actually find it you would also need something to update your menu or pages that link to the new page at the same time. Without any of that in operation having a new page appearing that no-one can find seems a bit pointless to me.... or am I missing something obvious?
brynj

Post by brynj »

@Chris-t

I think we need someone to buy it and then explain to us how it works 😀
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Chris_t wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:57 pm
brynj wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:09 pm I’m not sure how else to ask the question........

It's a good question and I understand it completely. Another question is that considering that the new page will also need navigation to actually find it you would also need something to update your menu or pages that link to the new page at the same time. Without any of that in operation having a new page appearing that no-one can find seems a bit pointless to me.... or am I missing something obvious?
I will try to explain.
1. This extension is placed on a page (example offers.php).
2. In the website menu you create an "offers" tab and link to the offers.php page.
3. When some one clicks the "offers" tab in your menu, he will see the page that the "offers will open for users on xyz date".
4. Now when the user clicks the "offer" tab again on or after xyz date, he will see the offer page and not the "offers will open for users on xyz date" page...and this will happen automatically.

Hope that helps
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Chris_t

Post by Chris_t »

me.prosenjeet wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:48 pm
Chris_t wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:57 pm

I will try to explain.
1. This extension is placed on a page (example offers.php).
2. In the website menu you create an "offers" tab and link to the offers.php page.
3. When some one clicks the "offers" tab in your menu, he will see the page that the "offers will open for users on xyz date".
4. Now when the user clicks the "offer" tab again on or after xyz date, he will see the offer page and not the "offers will open for users on xyz date" page.

Hope that helps
yes, that does help. Thanks!
brynj

Post by brynj »

Thanks for the info.