Dynamic Blog Cards extension for CMS. Blog as WordPress (PAID)

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
NDV

Dynamic Blog Cards extension for CMS. Blog as WordPress (PAID)

Post by NDV »

Unfortunately the store is no longer open until the end of the war in my country.

Complexity: This extension is intended only for experienced users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
The extension does not change or break the WYSIWYG Web Builder code.
Compatibility PHP 5.6 / 7.x / 8.0.
Required MySQL hosting.

Dynamic Blog Cards for CMS:
- Dynamic publication of blog cards online (automatically generated when new articles are published, via CMS Admin);
- Static blog cards (managed via WYSIWYG Web Builder);
- Setting the number of published articles (there is no pagination function);
- Sorting cards by publication date, by update date, by number of views;
- The ability to selectively enable and disable blocks of articles online via CMS Admin;
- Flexible position settings (description, author, date, titles);
- Flexible style settings;
- Two image styles are magnification and darkening.
- Used in FlexBox and LayoutGrid;
- Fixed breakpoints 992px, 768px, 576px, 480px, 320px;
- Documentation in two languages - English;
- It is distributed in two languages - English.
To work with the Blog Cards extension for CMS, skills of working with CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder, basic skills of working with phpMyAdmin are required, basic knowledge of HTML.
Before buying extensions, be sure to read the documentation on the store's page.

Purchase: https://wwb.art-studio.top/index.php?ro ... duct_id=62
LIVE DEMO https://demo.art-studio.top/cms/
Last edited by NDV on Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:35 am, edited 64 times in total.
https://t.me/webart42
I offer my services for website development in WYSIWYG Web Builder, HTML/CSS/JQuery.
Contact us on telegram @webart42
BaconFries

Re: Dynamic blog card extension for CMS. Blog as WordPress (PAID)

Post by BaconFries »

Hi NDV as this is a Paid extension I will moved to the Paid section where you can please provide a link to how to purchase and its price.
I will leave this here so you can respond.
NDV

Post by NDV »

Yes, Paid.
I don't have a store right now. Preliminary communication with me Viber, Telegramm, Email (contacts on the site), payment is transferred to a bank card. I will email the extension.
I offer my services for website development in WYSIWYG Web Builder, HTML/CSS/JQuery.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks NDV for replying I will move this to Paid section of extensios
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

This is not meant to sound rude or offensive but transfering by bank card may not suit everyone. Probably the safest method is PayPal but I know you will encure charges. Anyway the extension looks great I am sure that it will be of use to many.
NDV

Post by NDV »

Thank. I am thinking about this question. When I make a store, I will connect the payment system.
NDV

Re: Dynamic Blog Cards extension for CMS. Blog as WordPress (PAID)

Post by NDV »

The extension is ready to use.
karmacomposer

Post by karmacomposer »

I paid for this extension recently am slowly getting there. I am a MySQL and PHP programmer, so that part of it has not alluded me. However...

I have successfully installed this on the website I am working on - using WYSIWYG 18. I have input the correct mysql database information and am successfully saving and loading data to tables.

My 1st question is: Can I create custom fields for the pages (blog)? Right now, it has Name, Content, External URL, Image, Title, Description, Keywords, Visible, Search Index, Owner and Parent Page.

I need Address, Address 2, City, State, ZIP, Phone, Email, Category, Sub-Category and Social Links. How do I add these to each record and to the database table? I could do it manually, but then how do I change the extension to read and write these?

I have read the documentation for WYSIWYG Web Builder 18 and the Dynamic CMS Cards extension. Would I use "How to assign extra data and display it on the page?" to create these fields that I require? If so, how to do this properly and then how would I show the fields with the new data?

If I turn off everything except General in a record, some of the data does not show up in the CMS Card. How do I make each and every field show up?

If I turn on plugins like guest book or comments, they show up but you cannot click in the fields and enter anything.

Lastly, how do I edit WHERE these plugins show up - right now they are sequential on a page and are quite ugly. There is no styling or rhyme or reason to where they go.

Thank you for your help.

Mike
NDV

Post by NDV »

Hello!

WYSIWYG Web Builder has its own built-in administration tool CMS Admin and CMS View. CMS Admin has a limited set of fields for maintaining articles. You cannot change the CMS Admin fields. You should refer to the official WYSIWYG Web Builder CMS Admin help.

Dynamic CMS Cards does not add or change anything to MySQL fields created with the CMS WYSIWYG Web Builder. Dynamic CMS Cards reads only a limited set of fields allowed in CMS Admin - Extra data, Title, Description, Owner, Visible, Parent Page. See the last page which fields must be filled in CMS Admin https://wwb.art-studio.top/download/man ... s_blog.pdf

If you disable an article, then Dynamic CMS Cards will not display that article's data. It only works that way.

As for the styles of Dynamic CMS Cards. You will be able to customize the styles, as well as the order of the output of the articles, only after you set up the CMS Admin online, start a few articles, see the Dynamic CMS Cards documentation.

Address, Address 2, City, State, ZIP, Phone, Email. Dynamic CMS Cards are not for such complex tasks. Suppose you add this to MySQL, you will only do it via phpMyAdmin. But then you won't be able to add them via CMS Admin.
The second problem is to completely rewrite the extension, which took me a lot of time.
Your option for a custom set of fields, MySQL CRUD https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/mysqlcrud.html but but article search in MySQL CRUD is not provided, will not work. Example on my site created in WYSIWYG Web Builder and https://demo.art-studio.top/renta/ . Here the car сards are populated in MySQL CRUD. There is no Dynamic CMS Cards extension here, everything was written through an HTML-insert.
Dynamic CMS Cards for your task, this is a custom product that will take a lot of time. I can do it with a script, only php, css texts. It will be much faster.

Although this is not related to the theme of my extension. The book and comments plugins you need the built-in WYSIWYG Web Builder help for CMS Admin. You can only see the book and comments plugins in the CMS Admin of the live site online. And yes, you will need to edit the styles online yourself, in notepad.

If you have any difficulties in setting up Dynamic CMS Cards, perhaps I can help you through AnyDesk. My Telegram is @webart42.

Dmitriy
karmacomposer

Post by karmacomposer »

I very much appreciate your help.

So MySql CRUD is the way to go. I will buy that extension today.

What I need to do is have a way to show a MySql database in a attractive format. This table has the business profiles in it. There are over 122,000 records, so I need a way for users to view a few and search via categories and sub-categories. Lastly, in the end, a membership option would allow others who pay a membership to create their own business profiles directory.

It's for a client. Their old site had a standard CMS that was successful, but the membership part was never built because it would never work based off the template they used.

I'm building this from the ground up to work in Php and MySql and I like WYSIWYG Web Builder for the interface parts of it. If I have to, I will add custom Php, but i'd rather do it all in Web Builder to avoid over-writing anything on a publish.

I would like your help if possible. I can DM you on Facebook or we can email back and forth. I do not use Anydesk.

Let me know how I can reach you via text or email. Thank you.

Mike
karmacomposer

Post by karmacomposer »

"Here the car сards are populated in MySQL CRUD. There is no Dynamic CMS Cards extension here, everything was written through an HTML-insert."

Not sure what you mean. I know HTML, so that is not a problem. How would I populate a web page with many 'cards' of data (image, data...)? Say I need 10, do I just put 10 cards on the page? Not sure how this is done in WYSIWYG Web Builder. I have the latest version.

I bought the MySQL CRUD and related MySQL extensions (the pack) and am trying to use it now (a MySQL CRUD and MySQL Table extension). Trying to figure out how I am going to use these to create the business directory cards from the MySQL database? How do I tie in CMS Admin to all of this? I obviously use it with LOGIN tools and page protection. I was able to do so from your dynamic cards example.

Mike
NDV

Post by NDV »

karmacomposer wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:32 pm What I need to do is have a way to show a MySql database in a attractive format. This table has the business profiles in it. There are over 122,000 records...
I'm sorry, but I can't help you in this situation. I have not worked with such large bases of 122,000. For this you need a good programmer. One situation is to make a small catalog for a dozen positions, another situation for 122,000 entries, and this is a completely different professional level. Here you need to understand how many users, what is the load on the SQL server, optimization, base architecture (related tables and more), and much more. This is beyond my level of knowledge, I only write short sections of php code.

How do I populate a web page with multiple cards. If you want Cards to populate dynamically, you need to know php, write a MySQL query, and write a loop in php. Yes, I did it myself through an HTML insert, once, this is a small php code and all the cards were filled in online via MySQL CRUD. For pagination and sorting, I used a third-party JavaSript, but for public use, the developer requires a license to be purchased.

CMS Admin you will not associate with MySQL CRUD in any way, for this you will need to completely rewrite CMS Admin. You need to contact WYSIWYG Web Builder support for this.
MySQL CRUD performs a similar task as CMS Admin, but it is possible to add custom fields and lack the special features of CMS Admin.
MySQL Table, yes you can use it to display data and search.
I don't use Facebooky at the moment due to some events in my country and I would like to remain anonymous in the future. I can suggest Telegram @webart42. AnyDesk is just a way to set up an extension in your presence. Or contact me via the site contact form, https://wwb.art-studio.top/contact-us/ .

-----------------------

I can write you the output from the database in an attractive format, but I can't help you with the optimization for 122,000. This will be a short piece of code, you will insert it through an HTML embed. Searching and sorting by database, you will need to buy a third-party JavaScrip MixItUp KunkaLabs (Pagination and MultiFilter). I repeat once again, for a couple of dozen records it will work quickly, but I doubt it for 122,000 and will not guarantee stable operation. Also, I can’t do complex development with a complex database architecture with many related tables.
DaveBar

Post by DaveBar »

Tried to order this extension but the site appears to be failing...
2003 An error occurred while processing your payment. Merchant is configured incorrectly!

Is there an alternative to be able to display multiple CMS Cards where 1 card = 1 record in the mysql database ?
onlye

Post by onlye »

karmacomposer wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:32 pm I very much appreciate your help.

So MySql CRUD is the way to go. I will buy that extension today.

What I need to do is have a way to show a MySql database in a attractive format. This table has the business profiles in it. There are over 122,000 records, so I need a way for users to view a few and search via categories and sub-categories. Lastly, in the end, a membership option would allow others who pay a membership to create their own business profiles directory.

It's for a client. Their old site had a standard CMS that was successful, but the membership part was never built because it would never work based off the template they used.

I'm building this from the ground up to work in Php and MySql and I like WYSIWYG Web Builder for the interface parts of it. If I have to, I will add custom Php, but i'd rather do it all in Web Builder to avoid over-writing anything on a publish.

I would like your help if possible. I can DM you on Facebook or we can email back and forth. I do not use Anydesk.

Let me know how I can reach you via text or email. Thank you.

Mike
I am doing a project with a friend to list businesses. Here is a link to the site using the script. Script from phpjabbers with several enhancements.
Using MySQL for database, the php script for the directory, and Wizzy (Web Builder) for the site pages.

https://dbwc.net/
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
NDV

Post by NDV »

I'm sorry!
Unfortunately in my country there are new tough tax rules due to the war. But I am not a legal entity and cannot conclude a new agreement with the payment system. The more the United States and the countries of the European world supply weapons to the Nazis in my country, the longer the conflict will last, and until the end of the war in my country, I will not be able to resolve this issue if I am still alive by that time.

Unfortunately magazin no longer works.