Whatsapp Chat Extension

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
h3rnan

Whatsapp Chat Extension

Post by h3rnan »

This is a very interesting floating WhatsApp button for WWB 15+
It adds a floating-like button to your site that calls the [WhatsApp Click to Chat API]
It will automatically begin a WhatsApp chat with the number set when the user clicks the button.
You can also activate a chat window with a customized message where the user can input their reply before opening WhatsApp.
This plugin offers the possibility of incorporating a fake chat on your website, which will direct you directly to whatsapp.

Check the post and live demo here.
http://bit.ly/whatsapp_chat_Extension

See more about WWB
bit.ly/wbfx_all_about_wwb

See all extensions
bit.ly/wbfx-extensions

See all templates
bit.ly/wbfx-templates
Hernán Pena
Web Developer / IT Administrator
https://webbuilderfx.com
support@montevideocapital.com
basstuuk

Re: Whatsapp Chat Extension

Post by basstuuk »

Hello Hernán,
thanks for the quick response I had not read user manual (sorry)
I think it's a nice addition to a website.
Greeting Bas
zinc

Post by zinc »

h3rnan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:01 pm This is a very interesting floating WhatsApp button for WWB 15+
It adds a floating-like button to your site that calls the [WhatsApp Click to Chat API]
It will automatically begin a WhatsApp chat with the number set when the user clicks the button.
You can also activate a chat window with a customized message where the user can input their reply before opening WhatsApp.
This plugin offers the possibility of incorporating a fake chat on your website, which will direct you directly to whatsapp.

See more about WWB

See all extensions
bit.ly/wbfx-extensions

See all templates
bit.ly/wbfx-templates
While I like this extension, I find it very expensive since it is effectively a wrapper and a single purpose extension. I suggest you have a look at the pricing from the prolific extension builders like [RZ] or Pablo and Crispy68. $17.00 is far to high for an extension considering the program is $49.00 itself!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
h3rnan

Post by h3rnan »

zinc wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 am
h3rnan wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:01 pm This is a very interesting floating WhatsApp button for WWB 15+

See more about WWB

See all extensions
bit.ly/wbfx-extensions

See all templates
bit.ly/wbfx-templates
While I like this extension, I find it very expensive since it is effectively a wrapper and a single purpose extension. I suggest you have a look at the pricing from the prolific extension builders like [RZ] or Pablo and Crispy68. $17.00 is far to high for an extension considering the program is $49.00 itself!

How much does Windows cost? How much do Adobe programs cost?
I do not know what the price is that other people handle, I answer for my work and dedication, quality of the products.
It seems to me that each one sets the price they think is right. And of course that cost is a function of the result that will be obtained with its use. An extension that can generate immediate response from future clients cannot be priced the same as an extension that ... changes the color of a text.
Each one has the right to set the price they consider fair, as well as the buyers deciding to buy the product or not.
For my part, this extension has reached over 200 sales, no one has had complaints and the comments have been excellent.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Greetings.
Hernán.
Hernán Pena
zinc

Post by zinc »

h3rnan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:16 am
zinc wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:40 am

See more about WWB

See all extensions
bit.ly/wbfx-extensions

See all templates
bit.ly/wbfx-templates

How much does Windows cost? How much do Adobe programs cost?
I do not know what the price is that other people handle, I answer for my work and dedication, quality of the products.
It seems to me that each one sets the price they think is right. And of course that cost is a function of the result that will be obtained with its use. An extension that can generate immediate response from future clients cannot be priced the same as an extension that ... changes the color of a text.
Each one has the right to set the price they consider fair, as well as the buyers deciding to buy the product or not.
For my part, this extension has reached over 200 sales, no one has had complaints and the comments have been excellent.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Greetings.
Hernán.
Of course you can charge what you like. I am just giving you my feed back based on someone who uses more than 30+ exts and happy to pay for an extension X amount depending what that extension does. My comments were regarding its price and not what it does.

Z
h3rnan

Post by h3rnan »

Best regards!
Hernán Pena
basstuuk

Post by basstuuk »

What a strange discussion
Something is worth what you are willing to do
I regularly bought extentions that actually did not add that much were cheaper but if it does not add much, it is also wasted money :shock:

I also bought the extentionIs more than worth the money :D :D
zinc

Post by zinc »

Best regards!
h3rnan

Post by h3rnan »

The cost is usually very relative, the extensions cover the function that the program itself does not do, and in a simpler way ... faster since many times with just drag and drop you already have what you are looking for, such is the case of this extension.
How much do you save time by simply dragging and dropping? many times and in my case I value doing things faster.
In my own machine I have many extensions that are not for sale, they do the same as wwb but being extensions I get the fastest result. Example ... for e-commerce I have created an extension that is already a ready-to-show product, already formatted, responsive dimensions, etc etc, I simply drag and drop the extension and I only have to change color, price, photo etc. Obviously you can do this with wwb, but it takes a long time ... and the fact of having the extension does the same thing but in less than 1 minute I have it ready. In case of 50,100 products for sale ... this personally helps me a lot.
So I say, the price of an extension, tool etc, is governed by what you are going to do with it, and how fast and correct you get the result.
In case of this extension, you just have to add your mobile phone number and that's it.
This is obviously my opinion.
Greetings to all and I hope the coronavirus is not affecting you. It justo entered my country.
Hernán Pena
zinc

Post by zinc »

h3rnan wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:12 pm The cost is usually very relative, the extensions cover the function that the program itself does not do, and in a simpler way ... faster since many times with just drag and drop you already have what you are looking for, such is the case of this extension.
How much do you save time by simply dragging and dropping? many times and in my case I value doing things faster.
In my own machine I have many extensions that are not for sale, they do the same as wwb but being extensions I get the fastest result. Example ... for e-commerce I have created an extension that is already a ready-to-show product, already formatted, responsive dimensions, etc etc, I simply drag and drop the extension and I only have to change color, price, photo etc. Obviously you can do this with wwb, but it takes a long time ... and the fact of having the extension does the same thing but in less than 1 minute I have it ready. In case of 50,100 products for sale ... this personally helps me a lot.
So I say, the price of an extension, tool etc, is governed by what you are going to do with it, and how fast and correct you get the result.
In case of this extension, you just have to add your mobile phone number and that's it.
This is obviously my opinion.
Greetings to all and I hope the coronavirus is not affecting you. It justo entered my country.
Every extension builder's extension does what you say. The whole point of this software is not to see the code or very little of it. I am based in the UK and I work almost exclusively with [RZ] extensions and all of his work is his own code and his pricing structure is very reasonable and I have been working with him for years now. For me it is not $17.00 that I cannot afford but the fact it does not justify the extensions job. This is more of $10 extension. You have simple wrapped a code into an extension. I do NOT undermine your work and in fact I admire it however I can get this for free from www.elfsight.com for example which has more features and can simply copy and paste the code. Perhaps your prices work where you are based with your clients.

Anyway lets leave this here and end this as it will go on for ever. Wish you all the best and take care.

Z
h3rnan

Post by h3rnan »

Kind regards and have a nice day.
Hernán Pena
tlsel

Post by tlsel »

The extension for Whatsapp is attractive. I'd like to know if this - or any whatsapp link/extension - will NOT display your phone number to users. I'd like a handy link for vistors to chat or voice with - but not wanting to make phone number available to the world. Any ideas?
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

tlsel wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:39 pm The extension for Whatsapp is attractive. I'd like to know if this - or any whatsapp link/extension - will NOT display your phone number to users. I'd like a handy link for vistors to chat or voice with - but not wanting to make phone number available to the world. Any ideas?
You can use tawk.to for live chat it is 100% free. Extra features can be purchased including voice chat screen share and others.
tlsel

Post by tlsel »

Thanks Wwonderfull