Google Picasa Virtual Album -Dynamic Powerful Photo Gallery

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
r3za

Google Picasa Virtual Album -Dynamic Powerful Photo Gallery

Post by r3za »

@Picasa Virtual Album v1.0.0.5

This is one of the best and simplest way to create Online Albums, Portfolio pages or Photography Websites etc. I have been using this Script for years and thought I ll convert it to WWB and with a fair price offer to people who are interested.

Picasa Virtual Album is an online Album Compatible with WB 8.5 or higher and it is fully controlled from your Google Picasa Web Album which is integrated with Lighbox2 to display the albums.

Brief:

Version 1.0.0.5
  • • CMS Album - You can use your customers Google account so they can add or remove, edit the pictures etc ...
    • A very stylish and re-designed Lightbox 2 which is customizable
    • Unlimited number of Albums in your website.
    • Full control from Google Picasa Web Album
    • It overwrites the Web Builder page height so it does not limit you page and it displays all pictures of your Album no matter how many they are.
    • Syncs in real time with the Picasa Web Album.
    • Ability to display image description in album page.
    • Ability to display the full image description for each individual image
    • Integrated Google+ and Facebook Like for EACH individual image which is quite beneficial. It does NOT need Google+ and Facebook Like so there is no configuration for them(easy).
    • Ability to change the number of columns from 1 to more.
    • Complete Documentation

Purchase here: http://virtualdesigners.co.uk/projects/ ... casa-album

Demo: http://virtualdesigners.co.uk/projects/ ... lbum/demo/
Admin Area: Admin area is my Google Picasa Album Account

Ecommerce Version (Near Future):
• Ability to buy the pictures Online for each image but it has to be purchased separately (I am still working on this extension) but if you need urgently please let me know so I can give you the price.

Thanks for purchasing and using this extension and please ask if you have any question.

This has been brought to you by Reza and Tom which is fully copy righted and all rights are reserved!
Reza
Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation

Http://www.SEO25.com
Free URL Rate & Site Value Tool - Free Search Engine Submission!