Some steps to generate an example for usage:
1. go to side http://www.mjh-software.org/wwb-extensi ... lle-01.php
and press the button "Angebot anfordern" to include a first article
2. go to side http://www.mjh-software.org/wwb-extensi ... lle-02.php
and press the button "Angebot anfordern" to include an second article
3. press now the string "Warenkorb" from "Im Warenkorb zur Angebotsanforderung ..." to jump into cart area
Some words for my source technology from this side:
1. Top is a area which show dynamic generated text from a Excel file. You can use this area to show for instance an "out of office message" without any new publishing from your WWB project!
2. tab control "Warenkorb" - You can remove an article with a 0 in a edit control
3. tab control "Adressdaten" - The contact parameters are transfered via AJAX and don't require an side refresh between client and server side!
4. The complete calculation from tab "Warenkorb" based on an Excel file in the background without any php calculation on my source side.
5. It's very easy to define some different express or discount values for the cart price,example
- remove the pos 2 from "Warenkorb" with 0 in edit control, you get now an express "Gebühr für Kleinauftrag kleiner 40 €: € 10,00" from 10 €
- set now 2 into edit control, you get now an express "Gebühr für Kleinauftrag kleiner 80 €: € 5,00" from 5 €
- set now 4 into edit control, you get now an discount "Rabatt: € 10,00" from 10 €
- set now 5 into edit control, you get now an discount "Rabatt: € 20,00" from 20 €
We think this cart technology is easy to use for an customer and also for the WWB developer. We would like release this sub extension end of this year. Response, ideas, infos for this are very welcome.