PayPal, Excel, MySQL, Measurement, ... [Paid]

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
jordan

Post by jordan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 pm

tnx for your INDEX update mail bourin . 8) .

bourin

Post by bourin » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 am

Version 0.03 support now the Google Visualization Table, more technical details under http://code.google.com/intl/de/apis/vis ... table.html

The Extension subtypes (5), (6) and (7) (see first point from thread) allow you to use: "... A table that can be sorted and paged. Table cells can be formatted using format strings, or by directly inserting HTML as cell values. Numeric values are right-aligned; boolean values are displayed as check marks. Users can select single rows either with the keyboard or the mouse. Users can sort rows by clicking on column headers. The header row remains fixed as the user scrolls. The table fires a number of events corresponding to user interaction. ..."
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers

bourin

Re:

Post by bourin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:59 am

Last edited by bourin on Fri May 06, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers

Navaldesign

Re: MySQL/Excel cell; Gauge, Geo Map, Table, Banner *PAID*

Post by Navaldesign » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 am

jony225 wrote:I found many interesting stuffs
just a spammer I'm afraid... Spam in his signature. Post deleted
www.dbtechnosystems.com

bourin

Re: PayPal / Google Checkout cart = FREE, other subtypes = P

Post by bourin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 am

The WWB extension is a free shopping cart developed by the team behind E-junkie shopping cart (http://www.fatfreecart.com/). It works inside your website. It is simply and does not require you to register with us or install anything. It works with PayPal and/or Google Checkout. It supports product variations, shipping, handling and sales tax.

General Features:
• Supports PayPal Website Payments Standard, Google Checkout.
• Works with digital and tangible products.
• Pop-up free (works "inside" your site).
• No scripts to install.
• Control inventory using quantity and date-time limit.
• Calculates sales tax and VAT.
• Calculates shipping and packaging cost.
• Supports discount codes.
• Works on all browsers

Download: goto Download side

Attention: My english is bad. Please write me with simple words, easy to understand. Many thanks.
Attention: The installation from Extension require COM interface support via regsvr32.exe, read more under first post from this thread. This step is not so easy but I would like do my best to support you for installation.
Last edited by bourin on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 am, edited 5 times in total.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Afternoon bourin is there a download link to the frre cart I have looked and cannot see a link to download thanjs..

bourin

Post by bourin » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:18 pm

BaconFries wrote:Afternoon bourin is there a download link to the frre cart I have looked and cannot see a link to download thanjs..
I have now also included into the post from "Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 am".

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Thanks I was considering making this into a extension myself using the extension builder but this will save me some work...

gp2727

Post by gp2727 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 pm

BaconFries wrote:Thanks I was considering making this into a extension myself using the extension builder but this will save me some work...
Thank You Bourin for the extension....I also would like to have this extension but I have not had the pleasure of using the COM interface type extensions Bourin has made...
Baconfries, when and if you install this, could you explain briefly how this is installed. I have a translator built into Firefox, but I can't figure out some German language... Thanks

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Hi borin just downloaded "MJH Extension Demo Version 0.06 - Build ..." looks like it is wrong files in zip I could be wrong but tried again still the same...

gp when I get download I will get back to you with help in translation...

gp2727

Post by gp2727 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 am

Copied from Bourin's webpage:

For joint use WWB 6.x and 7.x, extract the files excel_reader2.PHP, libmysql.dll and MySQLreadCPP.DLL in an independent version of the path. The file you extract the MySQLreadCPP.WBX as previously described Ort.Vor first use in WWB is the first extension following to register: Go to "admin command prompt. Go inside the command prompt in the MySQLreadCPP.DLL installation directory and enter einregsvr32.exe MySQLreadCPP.DLLFühren out this command. WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions > MJH Extension (COM, CPP)“ zur Nutzung zur Verfügung" onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#ebeff9'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='#fff'">This command installs a necessary extension is to use the COM server and information in the financial statements of the success of Vorganges.Das extension WWB for the menu item "Insert> WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions> Extension MJH (COM, CPP)" available for use . After you insert the extension in the WWB workspace, you can edit the properties by double clicking the left mouse button.

I don't understand about running a command prompt and enter this file -> einregsvr32.exe... I think all the files are there....Add the zip extension to the download.... extract and it shows 4 files.

Thanks for your help, BaconFries...

bourin

Post by bourin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:27 am

If have now attempted under Download to write an english installer instruction with simple words.

bourin

Re: PayPal Google Checkout + PayPal Mini Cart = FREE, other

Post by bourin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:38 pm

E-Commerce with PayPal Mini Cart: Info Demo
The PayPal Mini Cart Extension from kevinp use the Version 1.x from JavaScript. We use for our Extension Version 2.x from JavaScript with addtional new features:
•Content can now be localized and / or modified using the Mini Cart configuration
•Added support to automatically detect the currency symbol from currency code
•Exposed API for manually adding products to cart through another application, e.g. Flash or custom JavaScript
•Added support for custom callback events during all important lifecycle events
•Added additional functionality to automatically empty the cart once the user's checkout is complete; see FAQ
•Added support for Buy Now buttons
•Added support for HTML5 localStorage when available to remove the cookie size limitation
•Updated the cart's change quantity interaction from blur to keyup
•Changed integration so that Mini Cart can be created before the browser window is completely loaded
•Added support for radio and textarea inputs
•Enhancement to redraw the contents of the cart in all browser windows whenever the products are modified in one (supported in Chrome, Safari, and Opera)
•Combined Mini Cart visual assets into a single image
•Moved onReset execution earlier in the process; created an afterReset method
•Added a paypalURL property which can be used to point the Mini Cart to PayPal's sandbox URL
Last edited by bourin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

bourin

Post by bourin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 am

We have logged a lot of Downloads from Demo version. It's great if we get answering signals if the installation instruction is useful and our english translation good to understand? Please help us to improve the informations from this Download side. Thanks.

bourin

Post by bourin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:09 am

Version 0.08 - It's now possible to include Meta-Tag Keywords via MySQL database. More details under this link.

The Extension include also:
<meta name="robots" content="index">
<meta name="revisit-after" content="14 days">
<meta name="expires" content="0">
<meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache">
<meta http-equiv="imagetoolbar" content="false">

Example:
- use IE8
- call http://www.premega.de/de-02/handmesstec ... log_de.php
- press F12 and check on register HTML the <head> area
Last edited by bourin on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.