[rz] Multi-language Sites with ease *** UPD 2020-Nov-24 ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
Forum rules
*** IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available or supported, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Multi-language Sites with ease *** UPD 2017-Jan-19 ***

Post by [RZ] »

sorry, i don't understand your question
ART

Post by ART »

If there is an update do you have to pay additionally for that or is it included in the purchase. Also still another question: do you provide invoices for the extnesion purchased?
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

please read the 'legal' section in the shop site for more information - if you have more questions, get in contact privately
(please note that this forum is not always the place for these questions that are not related to the extensions themselves)
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Multi-language Sites with ease *** UPD 2020-Nov-24 ***

Post by [RZ] »

* New in version 1.2

- Improved the language redirection module to better control the optional preload method before redirection.
- Debug mode option in the redirecter modules.
- New extension: [rz] MultiLang (country-redirect); allows to redirect the initial page (usually index) to another one based on the visitor's country.
zinc

Post by zinc »

THANK YOU so much RZ for rising to the challenge and crafting a beautifully simple extension that does wonders. This is ideal for multi-lingual sites as it detects the country and show the right page/section of your websites. Since it acts as a redirector once the site is loaded, you can still add manual links to your pages offering things like EN-FR and so on...

Great addition to the language suite. :D
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

thank you for your kind feedback!
bigdenis

Post by bigdenis »

Dear [RZ]!

Please help me. I have licence ID (I was shopping in 2019: [rz] Multi-Language Site, [rz] Background Images and [rz] Background Video extensions). I paid upgrade for thhose 3 extensions ([rz] Multi-Language Site, [rz] Background Images and [rz] Background Video extensions) on August 5, 2021 via Paypal (transaction ID: 5F3469791H4224516) at https://www.magnawebstudio.com but I have not received anything from you: nor information about getting my payment nor sending mentioned extension to me via mail, nor any download link. Not a single word.
I wrote to You to mail addresses support@magnawebstudio.com and mail@magnawebstudio.com and also wrote across web inerface at https://www.magnawebstudio.com/en-main.html#contact but I haven't received any answer.
I have checked my Google spam, trash, etc. folders…nothing in them. I don’t have any filters too. I gave an alternate e-mail address, but nothing happened there too.
Please tell me what is the problem, why I not received bought items? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance. Best regards,

Denes Nadj
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

Sad to say that [RZ] is no longer with us, see link.
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=91979
bigdenis

Post by bigdenis »

Oh, this is a very sad news. I didn't know that. Thanks for information.
I don’t know if it’s appropriate in this case, but I’d like to ask: anybody have those 3 bought but never received extension ([rz] Multi-Language Site v1.2, [rz] Background Images v2.3 and [rz] Background Video v1.0.6. Especially [rz] Multi-Language Site v1.2 because I'm making multilanguage sites.)? I can proof my purchase with PayPal receipt.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I can proof my purchase with PayPal receipt.
It would be inappropriate for others to provide you with a copy of there purchased extensions. The reason being is because one: it is or was against the licensing terms of the extension, two: although you have proof of purchase, what is there to stop you after receiving a copy from another user contacting PayPal or payment method used and report you haven't received anything you officially paid for and receive a refund.
I would simply suggest you forget about using these extensions and respect that [RZ] has passed away and that his work is no longer available and contact your payment method for a refund. Please also note that this has nothing to do with WWB in anyway at all. Note I am in no way applying anything in the above
bigdenis

Post by bigdenis »

OK, thanks for advice. I'm not a big PayPal user (maybe one or two purchase per year), so I`m wondering how can I ask PayPal for refunding...its only a middle-man, my money is somewhere in other place. Never mind, this is my problem, my mistake (I was not reading here before purchase). This is not a big money, so I will count this like a flower to [RZ]. I was very happy with his work and he deserves this act from me. Rest in peace!
(Anybody, don't answer me, I`m not going to chase my refund.)
zinc

Post by zinc »

bigdenis wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:03 pm OK, thanks for advice. I'm not a big PayPal user (maybe one or two purchase per year), so I`m wondering how can I ask PayPal for refunding...he is only a middle-man, my money is somewhere in other place. Never mind, this is my problem, my mistake (I was not reading here before purchase). This is not a big money, so I will count this like a flower to [RZ]. I was very happy with his work and he deserves this act from me. Rest in peace!
(Anybody, don't answer me, I`m not going to chase my refund.)
Lovely words and very honourable action! Bless you!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
smile

Post by smile »

BaconFries wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:11 pm
I would simply suggest you forget about using these extensions and respect that [RZ] has passed away and that his work is no longer available and contact your payment method for a refund. Please also note that this has nothing to do with WWB in anyway at all. Note I am in no way applying anything in the above
This is why opensource is the future, anyone an fork a project and continue. It's sad [RZ] has passed away and it's hard to believe he had nobody to even continue selling his extensions.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

hard to believe he had nobody to even continue selling his extensions.
99.9% of the extensions made by the late [rz] were hand coded / written by his self, no external code used. So to be able to carry on would require a great knowledge of pure javascript. And from my understanding his code/ script was encrypted so to ensure they could no be easily copied. As for them being made opemsource [rz] would have never allowed that, as the point of him making extensions was to sell and not give away so others could then resell from his hard work.