[rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2020-Apr-17 ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
Forum rules
*** IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available or supported, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
BaconFries

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2020-Apr-17 ***

Post by BaconFries »

Did you read the posts in the second url there is no-one to honour and take over
doctorroe

Post by doctorroe »

yes I did, just didn't know if anyone on this board knew any more info. May he rest...

Thanks for the info.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The best member who can answer you on this is zinc as he and [rz] were good friends and kept in contact frequently. If he reads this he may have more information about this.
doctorroe

Post by doctorroe »

Thanks! Zinc, if you read this, I am in need of a shopping cart similar to this. I am so sorry about your friend! Wow, you never think about that aspect of things!
zinc

Post by zinc »

doctorroe wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:32 pm Wow, so sorry to hear that! Is there anyone taking over his operations? I would really still like to get that series of extensions.
Hi;

You need to ask for a refund via PayPal stating the fact that the vendor has passed away and will not be able to honour the order.

Z
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
doctorroe

Post by doctorroe »

Thanks, that is what I did. Do you have a copy of that extension or know where I can get a copy?
zinc

Post by zinc »

doctorroe wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:58 pm Thanks, that is what I did. Do you have a copy of that extension or know where I can get a copy?
Sorry I am not able to help you with that.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...