****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
Post Reply
User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by zinc » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:41 am

Hello guys;

As you might know [rz] has sadly passed away....

please do NOT order any of his extensions as there is no one to take over his work and honour your orders.

Cheers
Zinc
Good news everyone! COVID-19 is STILL here!

amcm
 
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 am

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by amcm » Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm

My prays for him and his family, so sad to hear about this.

Just week ago I made a purchase at the store and was waitting for the link, now I understand the reason... :(

not to be inappropiate to ask how to reach is extension of the full screen video and others extensions may in other place?


My deep condolences

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by zinc » Sun May 09, 2021 9:10 am

amcm wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 7:02 pm
My prays for him and his family, so sad to hear about this.

Just week ago I made a purchase at the store and was waitting for the link, now I understand the reason... :(

not to be inappropiate to ask how to reach is extension of the full screen video and others extensions may in other place?


My deep condolences
Do you need the Full Screen Video ext?

Send me an email to sneil69 [at] gmail dot com and I will send you a copy if you have paid for it and waiting for it.
Good news everyone! COVID-19 is STILL here!

amcm
 
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:09 am

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by amcm » Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 pm

tks so much!!! Zinc

I have sent you the email with the copy of purchase

again tks for your help and my prays for our RZ friend.

regards

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by zinc » Thu May 13, 2021 10:15 am

amcm wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 pm
tks so much!!! Zinc

I have sent you the email with the copy of purchase

again tks for your help and my prays for our RZ friend.

regards
Hi;

Will be in touch tonight.

Z
Good news everyone! COVID-19 is STILL here!

User avatar
me.prosenjeet
 
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by me.prosenjeet » Thu May 13, 2021 5:31 pm

Oh my God!
That's a real sad news.
We were in touch for a long long time probably 2007 or 2008 through Webbuilder forum and email.
He helped me with some of my extensions and particularly JavaScript.
May he rest in Peace.

Zinc how did you come to know and what was the reason for his death?

:shock:
https://lucknowwebs.com/live-chat-php-e ... -and-above
.
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
---------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1674
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by zinc » Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 am

me.prosenjeet wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 5:31 pm
Oh my God!
That's a real sad news.
We were in touch for a long long time probably 2007 or 2008 through Webbuilder forum and email.
He helped me with some of my extensions and particularly JavaScript.
May he rest in Peace.

Zinc how did you come to know and what was the reason for his death?

:shock:
https://lucknowwebs.com/live-chat-php-e ... -and-above
We were friends "off screen" and met his sons here in London. Was informed by one of his sons. He had a heart attack at the age of 54! :(
Good news everyone! COVID-19 is STILL here!

User avatar
Chris_t
 
 
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:39 pm

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by Chris_t » Sun May 16, 2021 4:51 pm

Oh that is so sad to read. I have bought a few extensions from him in the past.

54 is no age at all. I am so sorry. I send my condolences to his family and friends.

User avatar
me.prosenjeet
 
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:50 pm
Location: Lucknow
Contact:

Re: ****IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS****

Post by me.prosenjeet » Sun May 23, 2021 2:13 pm

zinc wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 9:14 am
me.prosenjeet wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 5:31 pm
Oh my God!
That's a real sad news.
We were in touch for a long long time probably 2007 or 2008 through Webbuilder forum and email.
He helped me with some of my extensions and particularly JavaScript.
May he rest in Peace.

Zinc how did you come to know and what was the reason for his death?

:shock:
https://lucknowwebs.com/live-chat-php-e ... -and-above
We were friends "off screen" and met his sons here in London. Was informed by one of his sons. He had a heart attack at the age of 54! :(
54 is no age!
Very sad indeed. May he rest in peace.
.
Click here to check my Pro WB Extensions
Click here to check my Pro WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
---------------------------------------------------------

Post Reply