CMS admin saving problem

Issues related to the CMS tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
A lot of information about the Content Manager System can be found in the help/manual. Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the demo template that is include with the software.

CMS trouble shooting / FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43245
RCD

CMS admin saving problem

Post by RCD »

Hey all,

I got the cms setup and went well. Put first test post up with some text and an image and saved and displayed fine. A little later whenever an image is inserted in the editor of a new post, it won't save. It fails and keeps saying the connection was reset. But if just text is input it saves lickety split.

Image is 25 Kb, with wwbeditor trying to save from the admin screen.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Bill
Pablo

Re: CMS admin saving problem

Post by Pablo »

This may be an issue of the server.
Maybe the filename of the image is not allowed?
RCD

Post by RCD »

Server was my thought too. But not knowing much about it I'm hoping that someone had a similar issue, as I'm not even sure where to look, what to ask. Not sure what might have changed as it worked the first time on the initial test. My Google Fu just doesn't seem to work on this issue either. :(

I tried different file names (all the standard) and even file sizes and times of day now. It's definitely has to do with the image as when it's just text it saves every time no problem.

Thanks
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I''m sorry this never has been reported by anyone else, so I do not have standard solution for this.

Maybe the image is too big?