embedded page

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Lasa

embedded page

Post by Lasa »

The imbedded page adds perfectly... but now i am get ID errors warning at the top of the page.
But I don't seem to find a LayoutGrid21 on my page?

LayoutGrid21 (page1),Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
Text2x (page1),Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
LayoutGrid21 (page1),Duplicate ID,All objects must have a unique ID property within the context of the page.
LayoutGrid21 (page1),Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
Text2x (page1),Duplicate ID,All objects must have a unique ID property within the context of the page.
Text2x (page1),Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
Lasa

Re: embedded page

Post by Lasa »

I was able to fix some my properties were off..
but i still have:
LayoutGrid21 (page1),Duplicate ID,All objects must have a unique ID property within the context of the page.
Text2 (page1),Duplicate ID,All objects must have a unique ID property within the context of the page.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Lasa

Post by Lasa »

Pablo, it seems I was doing it right but my project had a glitch in it somewhere.
I copied all to a new project... and it perfect!
Now I can add the embed page with no warning, and I can also hide layergrids in one or more breakpoints, while still visible in other.
I wish knew what I did to never do it again! It's now working as expected on all counts.
Now I just have to rebuild the behind the scene stuff.

Thank you for your help.
Lasa
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

Hey Pablo,
I'm having the same problem. Everything is individually named, which is no quick thing. However, I'm still having the same issues. Even the cut down version I'm posting still has the boundary issue, and the full version claims duplicate id's which isn't true. So, short of sending you the entire site, I'm sending you the couple of pages that are relevant. Hope you see the same thing.

https://henrisandbox.com/files/test.zip
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Where exactly in this project do you get the duplicate ID message?
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

Either when I open the page at the top shows duplicates, and then in the error page under Page/Error Reports.
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

I just re-uploaded the entire site (no images) and if you look at the index page, you'll see a lot of what i'm talking about. Missing fonts, images beyond the viewport, etc. What's interesting to me is that there are pages where there are objects called out that have been renamed, but the errors are still calling them out as if they have not been renamed..
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

One thing I did notice. Your index page has 4 breakpoints. Your master page has 1. Surely they should match?

You also have layout grids inside layout grids. Is this allowed? (I really don't know - it could be OK - [edit - yes it is - but see below]). Also the embedded page contains layout grids inside layout grids. So you have a layout grid inside a layout grid inside an embedded page inside a layout grid inside a layout grid. How do you keep track of it all?

In the help, it says " When using nested grids, they all should be of the same type. This means that if you have enabled 'Use flexbox', then all other grids should also use flexbox. " Some of yours are default, some are CSS - and those are just a couple I looked at.

Alan
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

Nesting grids are allowed up to 3 I believe. So, the main and then two down from there. But, I hadn't considered the "type" of grid being used. I'll check on that. If nothings else I want them to be the same anyway. Thanks!
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

WHat about the differing breakpoints?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The project you have shared does not have any duplicated IDs as far as I can tell.
If you still need help with this then please create a DEMO project that has duplicated IDs, so I can check where the problem is.
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

Here's what I see.
In find it interesting that I see objects that don't exist.
Last edited by Hbrownell on Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Where exactly in this project do you get these messages?

Please read this before sharing a project:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

Under technology/tsoftware page
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The page 'tsoftware' is using 'master_frame' as the master page.
'master_frame' has an embedded page (nucsoft-NucEmbeddedft-pb-nav) which is referring to 'tsoftware'
So, you have created a nested loop.
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

So, it's been a little while since I've been able to work on the project, but I'm seeing that there was no reply to my last post. Is there anything else I can check on?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

So, it's been a little while since I've been able to work on the project, but I'm seeing that there was no reply to my last post. Is there anything else I can check on?
This is probably due to that you "Hijacked" the original users post. Pablo did reply see below. Note it is always best to open a "New" thread/post of your own so that your question(s) even if similar will not get lost in another thread so when you ask again it will be seen more easily.
Pablo wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm The page 'tsoftware' is using 'master_frame' as the master page.
'master_frame' has an embedded page (nucsoft-NucEmbeddedft-pb-nav) which is referring to 'tsoftware'
So, you have created a nested loop.
Pablo wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:42 pm Where exactly in this project do you get these messages?

Please read this before sharing a project:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

Sorry, I thought the issue was directly related so that's why I had it there. I didn't see that the response had been moved to a second page, so my bad. You did point me in the right direction, the issue was related to page sizes and keeping things consistent through out. Almost all the errors are gone now sans the last one I just posted about. Thanks again!