Why are the pages in my project blank?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
dgreybe

Why are the pages in my project blank?

Post by dgreybe »

Today when opening an existing project (WYSIWYG Web Builder v.16.0.3) the page list shows the pages, however in the view/design screen they are all blank. The view/design screen shows no content at all. It does however show the files names on the tabs, but no content.
The last time I edited this project was on 25 August 2021 and it worked as expected.
I'm not sure what to do, any advice will be appreciated.
Pablo

Re: Why are the pages in my project blank?

Post by Pablo »

Maybe you have accidentally (re)moved the images folder?

Note that version 16.0.3 is not the latest version. Many updates have been released since that version.
viewforum.php?f=1

However, the software will not suddenly start behaving differently by itself. So, something must have changed outside the software.
dgreybe

Re: Why are the pages in my project blank?

Post by dgreybe »

The problem has been solved.

My laptop has two graphics cards, an onboard Intel one and a NVIDIA 3D card. WYSIWYG was set to use the NVIDIA card by default. Once I changed it to the Intel card as the default everything started working correctly again. Having had some time to think about what might have changed since the last time I used it successfully I remembered that I had in fact upgraded to Windows 10 which must have introduced the ability for apps to "choose" a default graphics card in the case where more than one are available on the computer.

Thank you once again for you speedy replies and hopefully this experience can be added to your solutions in case anyone else encounters the same thing.