Activation ver. 15

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Ray194

Activation ver. 15

Post by Ray194 »

I have been using ver. 15 for a while and suddenly I get a WYSIWYG Logo on my pages when I open go to edit web pages. I checked and it indicates that I'm using a trail version of 15. I also check my 14 version and get the same results. did my subscription run out or what.....
Pablo

Re: Activation ver. 15

Post by Pablo »

There is no subscription.
But maybe you have done a Windows update or system cleanup?

If you have problem with your license then please contact orders@pablosoftwaresolutions.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

did my subscription run out or what.
There is no subscription to run out your licence is good for as long as you are using it. Are both WWB14 and 15 on the same PC? if so it's possible that the registry has been corrupted. It is also possible that you have used both licences more than you are allowed which is 3xMachines for each licence you have in both instances you cannot share these you can only use on Laptops / PC you own for personal use.
You can contact Pablo at the following orders@pablosoftwaresolutions.com for more information
Ray194

Post by Ray194 »

both programs are on same machine and has not been loaded on any other device... I have my serial number can I reactivate ver 15
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can use the same serial number and email address to re-activate the license.
Note that your license will not reset itself automatically so something must have changed.

If you need further assistance then please contact: orders@pablosoftwaresolutions.com
Ray194

Post by Ray194 »

How do I reactivate this version. I have my Serial Number but I can't locate where I do it. Please advise
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

orders@pablosoftwaresolutions.com is your ticket to success.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

If you need further assistance then please contact: orders@pablosoftwaresolutions.com