How do I send a movie htlm 5 video from the mp 4 file program the movie is not supported, only the player can be seen

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
ponton.z

How do I send a movie htlm 5 video from the mp 4 file program the movie is not supported, only the player can be seen

Post by ponton.z »

I have a big problem, it is not on your part that the program is not the cause of concern but the server limitation. How do I send a movie htlm 5 video from the mp 4 file program the movie is not supported, only the player can be seen. When I unfold the select stoct video tab and mark a movie, it is visible on the page. I don't know how this is possible. I tried various file formats, but none are supported, only as mentioned earlier in the select stoct video tab
BaconFries

Re: How do I send a movie htlm 5 video from the mp 4 file program the movie is not supported, only the player can be see

Post by BaconFries »

Please see the following on How do I add video to my website? Note the video is played by the browser if the format is not supported then it may not play. If the file is too large then your host may not allow it to be uploaded due to there restriction. On another note please ensure that the file has a valid name it should not start with a number have any special characters or spaces.
See the following:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=131
ponton.z

Re: How do I send a movie htlm 5 video from the mp 4 file program the movie is not supported, only the player can be see

Post by ponton.z »

http://www.slawek-zawadzki.pl/wiadomosci.html
I have given below the address of the page where you can see the problem. I don't know why when I upload a movie to this server there is a problem but when I upload it from the tab as in the previous message, the movie goes and writes mp4 (hen I unfold the select stoct video tab and mark a movie, it is visible on the page.)
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

I get a 403 Forbidden error which is why the video is not playing. You may want to check with your host. Also, the name of the file starts with a number. I would renamed the video to something more meaningful and dont use spaces in the name and then try again.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As previously mentioned please read the following How do I name my pages, images and other files? regarding the naming of files and as per crispy suggestion give the file a meaningful name instead of a string of numbers and letters.
6. Do not start names with a number '123name' is not valid. Instead use 'name123'
ponton.z

Post by ponton.z »

I got lost in the answers myself, my only point is that the videos I upload to the hosting site are not displayed. I put through the plug from the htlm 5 Video program as I develop it by selecting this camera and choosing one of the movies that are it, no problems. I have a second hosting and everything is fine there. I contacted, but I didn't have any answers from the technicians and the consultant had no knowledge.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

If it doesn't display in one host but in another then it is a issue of the host. As already mentioned did you try changing the name to one that is valid? Please just try a simple name like myvideo.mp4 nothing else no numbers, no spaces, no special characters and see if it works. If this doesn't resolve then it is a issue with the host and if they have no idea how to fix I would suggest using the host that does.
Note that this has nothing to do with the software in anyway but with the hosting used.