The X and Y values justin b

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
justin b

The X and Y values justin b

Post by justin b »

Thanks Pablo!

By the way do you have the graphs or grids that could help me understand the coordinates of the property values for the animations? For example 500px 200 px will be relative to a the position and space occupied for the colors on a page so I suspect that is easy to understand. The X and Y values need to be understood more clearly for me and how they are formatted in the value box to achieve a result.

You used the Block value in one of your templates but there is no reference to this value so i would not have known it exists otherwise. Do you have a complete list of all the values as well as any shortcuts i can use to help me with my projects?

Thanks
Pablo

Re: E commerce

Post by Pablo »

Coordinates are relative to the top-left corner of the browser window.
Note that this standard HTML functionality, so not specific to WWB.

What do you mean by 'Do you have a complete list of all the values as well as any shortcuts i can use to help me with my projects'
Can you please be more specific?
justin b

Re: E commerce

Post by justin b »

Hi Pablo

Sorry i meant values like Block which do not appear anywhere and i wonder if there are more like this that i can learn and use in my projects. If not then thats ok. Shortcuts like the one where i can copy an animation command to another object. I think you sent it to me once and are there more like this one?
Pablo

Re: The X and Y values justin b

Post by Pablo »