can we make email page in wb

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
wyndham

can we make email page in wb

Post by wyndham »

I have a group of artist that have ask me to design an email with a photo of an up coming even. Can WB be used to design and saved in a format that can be used for an email list/blast.. If so, what format,HTML???
I know nothing about how email graphics and layout work.Any thought would be very helpful.
Wyndham
BaconFries

Re: can we make email page in wb

Post by BaconFries »

What you are looking to create is a email flyer or newsletter both of which require to just use XHTML and basic HTML to work properly in email applications. You can set WB to generate XHTML in page properties but it will output HTML with CSS which may or may not work. In this case you should use one of the following third party solutions Sendblaster4, Unlayer or MailStyler2 to create it.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The HTML you can use for emails is very limited. For example, you cannot use JavaScript in emails. This means that you cannot use most of WWB's features.
wyndham

Post by wyndham »

Thanks, I need to learn a bit more
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Just use Word or similar to create a page.

Alan
petertj

Post by petertj »

Baconfries is right in this case - Mailstyler and Sendblaster do produce very good table based responsive emails which work with most clients. The output can be impressive but Mailstyler takes some getting used to.

If you want Mailchimp style productivity with your own designs then Mailstyler and Sendblaster are a good commercial answer.
Joe_120

Post by Joe_120 »

I use the free online version of Unlayer which will export the html as an index.html file and an images file. If you preview the message in edge you can get a decent conversion to save it as a PDF.
If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.