In the Empty grid column, it shows the empty space in height at 320

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
pajadt

In the Empty grid column, it shows the empty space in height at 320

Post by pajadt »

Hi Pablo
Since the project i started working in the version before, certain problems appear after the update.
Most of them can be solved, but a problem arises when the project is nearing completion, and then it appears, when the layout grid is used, and a 320px break point is taken, the WWB then sees a blank space, although in there is nothing in that column by default, and there is no padding to make that empty space, in height.
Then in the browser, it looks pretty empty in length. I don't know why this problem occurs, I hope that one day the problem of switching from the older version 16 one step ahead to the last one will be solved.
I also tried with the option to make that column invisible first, but after a while it goes back to the old one, with that empty space at that break point, which really looks ugly, as if something was forgotten to be placed in that column.

For the sake of performance, the left column 7 is empty while the right column 5 is with text, and in that left blank space is made an empty space in height at the break point.

Problem number 2
I use a card container. and everything is ok except, at break point 320, I set it to be one card, but in the preview, it shows 2 as it is set in the break point larger than 720,
He realistically shows one card in the project in WWB when I look, but not in the preview.

Is there any option to solve these two problems

Another thing as a request, since I need it, is if it is possible in the future update to be added to the border custom style, is that what I need when I need to make a radius only on the left side at the bottom.

Thanks
Pablo

Re: In the Empty grid column, it shows the empty space in height at 320

Post by Pablo »

and then it appears, when the layout grid is used, and a 320px break point is taken, the WWB then sees a blank space, although in there is nothing in that column by default, and there is no padding to make that empty space, in height.
This is normal behvaior. The height of an empty column is always 60 pixels otherwise you would not be able to drag any object inside the column. This has always worked this way.

If you need further assistance then please share a demo project so I can see what you have done.

Related FAQ (please read before sharing your project):
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134