Some Guidance Please.

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
steveg

Some Guidance Please.

Post by steveg »

Hi all,

I have owned virtually all versions of WYSIWYG WebBuilder from Version 8 onwards. However, I'm still a newbie as I haven't really used it much (I've been using other website design tools). I do know the basics of WebBuilder and am familiar with the UI.

I'm wanting to build a responsive website With WebBuilder that includes CMS elements. From what I've read so far, WebBuilder has a variety of powerful features for building a responsive site, but this means it can be a little overwhelming when trying to work out which method to use.

Before I dive in too deep, I just wanted to ask, which is the simplest (ie. least complex) and perhaps quickest method to use?

Thanks in advance.

= Steve
BaconFries

Re: Some Guidance Please.

Post by BaconFries »

There are a few methods available to design and make sure your site is responsive. These include Layout Grids, Flexbox and using layers. Each has there own merits and learning curve and time to implement depending on what you want. Take a look at the following url which will help you decide what is best for you.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=76722
steveg

Post by steveg »

That's great! Thank you.

= Steve
onlye

Post by onlye »

I have been using web builder for about 3 years and still wonder which tools are best; there are so many options. I have found looking at someone else's work helpful. Download some of the newer templates from Pablo and try using some of the newer blocks to get ideas of how a design was achieved. A few forum members sell website templates and I have purchased several to see how they did what they did. (I haven't used any of the templates for a production site - just for great ideas)
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
steveg

Post by steveg »

onlye wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 10:56 pm I have been using web builder for about 3 years and still wonder which tools are best; there are so many options. I have found looking at someone else's work helpful. Download some of the newer templates from Pablo and try using some of the newer blocks to get ideas of how a design was achieved. A few forum members sell website templates and I have purchased several to see how they did what they did. (I haven't used any of the templates for a production site - just for great ideas)
Some great ideas. Thanks.

= Steve