html video background

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
MartinPorter

html video background

Post by MartinPorter »

Hi All,
Hope someone can help or point me in the right direction - I would like to add a html video background in the header or just in the background
to give you an idea what I'm trying to do the url - Removed if you take a look, where see the "opening hours" is where I would like the video to be placed - I have been searching google for hrs but can't find what I'm looking for. I have seen another site with this concept but again I can't find that! Anyway if anyone can help I would be very grateful.

thanks
Martin.
Last edited by MartinPorter on Wed May 05, 2021 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Re: html video background

Post by Pablo »

In the style properties of a layer or layout grid you can set a video (youtube or vimeo or mp4) as background.
MartinPorter

Post by MartinPorter »

thanks Pablo - I'll give it a try.

One Note - Who ever contacted my client via Facebook don't try it again - He has just phoned me, it's unprofessional
I wouldn't do it to anyone on here. I won't name and shame you this time & keep your Facebook name to myself for the time being.
Thanks & regards
Martin....
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Hi Martin.

Yes I have contacted, like many designers here that I contact, so I do an example for them, and send via FB, thinking you are the owner and the designer at the same time. As many here know, I do not take a job from anyone, not even you, what I do is to set an example, to make things easier for you or anyone else, free. And possibly give some advice.
In conversation with your customer, there was no offer from me, the more I praised your design, and said it would look great.
And I said we designers help each other make the design look better.
I don't understand your comment, that anyone here doing that, I haven't heard it, to take someone's client. And you still remain open, like many who used to get stuck in a design to contact to me .

To find out who i am, here is my profile, and everyone knows that I help it that way. even the door is open to you. Too. WELCOME
https://www.facebook.com/dragi.drago.5/

The advice is to place something where you can contract, and it wouldn't be a problem, you would never contract any customer, my mistake was I thought you were the same person.
Get in touch with me, you will get the whole screenshot of our conversation. OK.
MartinPorter

Post by MartinPorter »

pajadt wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:24 pm Hi Martin.

Yes I have contacted, like many designers here that I contact, so I do an example for them, and send via FB, thinking you are the owner and the designer at the same time. As many here know, I do not take a job from anyone, not even you, what I do is to set an example, to make things easier for you or anyone else, free. And possibly give some advice.
In conversation with your customer, there was no offer from me, the more I praised your design, and said it would look great.
And I said we designers help each other make the design look better.
I don't understand your comment, that anyone here doing that, I haven't heard it, to take someone's client. And you still remain open, like many who used to get stuck in a design to contact to me .

To find out who i am, here is my profile, and everyone knows that I help it that way. even the door is open to you. Too. WELCOME
https://www.facebook.com/dragi.drago.5/

The advice is to place something where you can contract, and it wouldn't be a problem, you would never contract any customer, my mistake was I thought you were the same person.
Get in touch with me, you will get the whole screenshot of our conversation. OK.
If you was trying to "help" you would have made contact with whoever posted the question - you wouldn't go of the link posted and then go to all the trouble in finding them on facebook (I mean why would you if you have access to them on the forum) it doesn't make any sense. Even if it was the owner who was asking for help you would still answer the question on here.. on the subject of the screenshot your ok myself and the owner couldn't stop laughing about it. One last question I would like to know, if I hadn't posted what I did, would you have posted that you got in contact with owner of the site because if you would - I haven't seen it!

Anyway the matter is closed for me but if I do post any other questions and you feel you have a solution then can I ask you to reply to the question on this forum and not a 3rd party.
Thanks & regards
Martin....
BaconFries

Topic Locked to further replies.

Post by BaconFries »

I have locked this thread if either of you wish to continue then please contact each other outside of the forum to discuss it privately and not air it openly in the forum.
Read from 17.1 @ the following:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

TIA Baconfries forum moderator