Mobility issue

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Trugmaker

Mobility issue

Post by Trugmaker »

This is quite complicated! I have had a warning from google to 'Fix Mobile Usability issue'. I have a desktop size page to enable viewers to print a brochure (with no breakpoints in the page) as it needs to be printed in A4. This creates (I think) the google mobility issue?? To remove these issues do I have to delete the 'Brochure' page? I have removed all links to the 'Print Brochure Page' in all pages that have breakpoints retaining the desktop or full size pages, but the mobility issue remains. Or, do I need to re-size the brochure page to the constraints of all pages breakpoints, which seems to me pointless.
Never complain about getting old, the alternative is far worse!
Pablo

Re: Mobility issue

Post by Pablo »

Maybe adding this to the page HTML will help?

Code: Select all

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Looking at the source you already have the suggestion by Pablo in place. What issues is "Google" asking you to "fix". You could try doing the following create a new page for the brochure alone set it to Nofollow, No index and Disallow this will do the following:
Noindex: tells search engines not to include your page(s) in search results.
Disallow: tells them not to crawl your page(s).
Nofollow: tells them not to follow the links on your page.

This should stop the error (s) if related then simply create a link to it from any other page (s)

If this isn't what is causing the error(s) then it could be anything from text, lack of breakpoints, scripts ect which "Google" should be able to say.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Are you referring to the flyer.html page? If so, if the page is only desktop then it's not mobile friendly. You need to add breakpoints so that it is mobile friendly like your other pages. I don't believe having a link that prints the flyer should affect anything.