Problem uploading affix.min.js

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
rivieremagog

Re: Problem uploading affix.min.js

Post by rivieremagog »

Thanks MGD4me for the tip, I suppose you save your web site from WYSIWYG on local first and then use this FTP client ?
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I do the same but I use FileZilla (also free). Works fine.

Alan
rivieremagog

Post by rivieremagog »

:roll: :roll: Now with all these test and trial, when I save my website on a local folder, my navigator open the index.php as if it was a loong progrmmation page
WHAT have I made wrong ?????
Why is it like that now and not graphics like before ?????

<!doctype html><html><head><meta charset="utf-8"><title>A.R.M.I</title><meta name="generator" content="WYSIWYG Web Builder 14 - http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com"><meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"><style>html, body, #container{ width: 100%; height: 100%;}body{ background-color: #FFFFFF; color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.1875; margin: 0; padding: 0;}</style><link href="font-awesome.min.css" rel="stylesheet"><style>@-webkit-keyframes animate-fade-in-up{ 0% { -webkit-transform: translate(0px,100px) rotate(0deg) ; opacity: 0; } 100% { -webkit-transform: translate(0px,0px) rotate(0deg) ; opacity: 1; }}@-moz-keyframes animate-fade-in-up{ 0% { -moz-transform: translate(0px,100px) rotate(0deg) ; opacity: 0; } 100% { -moz-transform: translate(0px,0px) rotate(0deg) ; opacity: 1; }}
Last edited by rivieremagog on Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

PHP needs a server which supports it. You can't open PHP from a local PC normally.

Alan
rivieremagog

Post by rivieremagog »

If I can not see it before uploadingit to the server, How can I tell everything is ok to upload with the program you proposed ?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

PHP cannot be previewed. The PHP code needs to be processed by the server.
This is not specific to this software, this applies to all web design software.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As mentioned by Alan if a page uses PHP such as a form then it cannot be viewed / ran locally. This is because PHP requires to be processed / run server sided for it to work. If you try to view locally then you will see the php code at the top of the page.
Now for this not to show when you view locally then you can do the following.
Go to Tools-->Publish-->Preview-->>Preview scope: Entire Web Site tick the checkbox Remove PHP code during preview. What this will allow is for you to see how it looks locally the only thing is that you cannot test the form for the already mentioned above forms or anything that use PHP for it to work need to be processed on the server.

There are ways to test locally by installing a local server such as xampp but that is maybe out of what understand how to use.
bkjohns

Post by bkjohns »

I get around the php not working locally by publishing my sites to a test folder on my server, where php will be processed so everything is testable prior to going 'live' with the site. Just pick a name for the folder that most folks won't guess and only you can access it. I have a saved publishing option for the testing folder in WWB to simplify the process.