Projects in WWB

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Nitrid-2

Projects in WWB

Post by Nitrid-2 »

I have looked at the FAQs most of which seems to pertain to "using" this forum, not to the usage of WWB program and so have not been able to get an answer to my question.

I have used the WWB program and have created a project and a webpage. so far so good!
Now I want to create a second project for another website I own the problem is that when I open WWB and go to file + NEW a new index page is created but in the file manager it lists "untitled page".

QUESTION: HOW do I change the name from untitled page to the name of my second, third or any subsequent project/website I want to create???
I have looked around in the properties in the right hand column, but changing the name there does nothing, I have also looked in page properties and anything related to "title" is greyed out "inoperable".

My objective is to name each new project to the title of each individual web site I am creating to make organizing and retrieval of webpages easier.
All help appreciated.
Last edited by Nitrid-2 on Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Re: Projects in WWB

Post by Pablo »

You can set the title of the page in the Page Properties.

The name of the project can be set when you save it via the File menu.
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Okay Pablo I named the project in the page properties section and clicked OK however, on the right side of the design page under the heading "site Manager" it still has a picture of a house(home) and says next to it "UNTITLED 1" and below is attached the Index.html page in the hierarchy so it appears to have done nothing unless I'm missing something
Cheers!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

it still has a picture of a house(home) and says next to it "UNTITLED 1" and below is attached the Index.html page in the hierarchy so it appears to have done nothing unless I'm missing something
Did you read Pablo's reply?
The name of the project (="UNTITLED 1") can be set when you save it via the File menu.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The name next to the home icon in the Site Manager is the name of the project file (wbs).
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Right click the name 'Untitled' and from the menu, choose rename?

Alan