Responsive Menu

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
sieweb

Responsive Menu

Post by sieweb »

Good morning,
just want to know, if my findings are correct of if I am wrong:
For Responsive Menu the help file says in the chapter 'the following properties are responsive' among others:
font-size.
But if I change font size accordingly to the Breakpoints, it will change all fonts-sizes for all Breakpoints.
-
If the 'horizontal long' version of the Menu (> Breakpoint) is displayed, there is no problem in clicking at a first level item that contains a sub-menu.
If the display is smaller than the Breakpoint only the sub menu is reachable, clicking at the first level causes no reaction.
-
If I check 'Affix' it will not work for pictures, pictures remain in front of the Menu.
example (as always at the moment :-) ) : http://siehorst.de/bergtest/index.html
horst
Pablo

Re: Responsive Menu

Post by Pablo »

But if I change font size accordingly to the Breakpoints, it will change all fonts-sizes for all Breakpoints.
You are right, this information in the help is not correct. I will change this.

Code: Select all

If the 'horizontal long' version of the Menu (> Breakpoint) is displayed, there is no problem in clicking at a first level item that contains a sub-menu.
If the display is smaller than the Breakpoint only the sub menu is reachable, clicking at the first level causes no reaction.
A main menu with sub item should not have a link. There is no 'hover' functionality on mobile device so a click can only be assigned to one A menu item cannot trigger a sub menu and be a link at the same time.
If I check 'Affix' it will not work for pictures, pictures remain in front of the Menu.
'Affix' has nothing to do with pictures. it affect the location of an object.
sieweb

Post by sieweb »

Pablo wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:49 am it affect the location of an object.
Yes, but that is what I wanted to show. If there is an image/picture object it will remain in the foreground covering the menu, if there is an texobject, the Menu stays in front.
For me this is different behaviour I wanted to ask after.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

'Affix' does not affect the z-order of objects. So, enabling this option will not put the object in the front of other objects.
The z-order can be changed with the arrange tools.