Tutorial for importing pages

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Hobbyist

Tutorial for importing pages

Post by Hobbyist »

Is there a tutorial for importing a page from one WYSIWYG project to another? So if I wanted to replace the Index page with a different Index page how does the command to "insert external file" work?
gofrank

Re: Tutorial for importing pages

Post by gofrank »

Open the project that you want to receive the imported page. Then, on the WB menu choose Page > Import Page from Another Project. Browse to the source project that has the page you want to import and open that project file. A list of pages in the source project is displayed. Check the one (or ones) you want to import, then click "OK". You're done.
Billing clients for your freelance work? Try Minute-2-Minute, the project management, timing, and billing system. Perfect for web developers who charge by the hour. FREE 45-day trial.
Artrix

Post by Artrix »

I would like to import my index page from my previous url to wysiwyg web builder index page. All the other pages on the site I am redoing from Sitebuilder, imported just fine. Why not the Index page?
Thanks.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Artrix wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 9:13 pm I would like to import my index page from my previous url to wysiwyg web builder index page. All the other pages on the site I am redoing from Sitebuilder, imported just fine. Why not the Index page?
Thanks.
You can not have to pages named index.html. So maybe the index page was renamed to page 1 or something... Before importing the page(s) rename the existing indes to ex old_index.html
"Make My Day"

See my Website