Animated Drop Down Menu Extension is DEMO after upgrading to WWB 17 Plus

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
DavidQ

Animated Drop Down Menu Extension is DEMO after upgrading to WWB 17 Plus

Post by DavidQ »

Hi Pablo,

I have just upgraded on Windows 10 from WWB 16 to WWB 17 Plus (both 64 bit). I installed the seven extension packs which are included with WWB 17 Plus by copying all the files from the supplied zip archives to the folder C:\Users\UserName\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions

When I run WWB17, I noticed the Animated Drop Down Menu (from Navigation Extension Pack - Volume 3) is listed as "Animated Drop Down Menu (DEMO)" in the Toolbox (WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions list) and the information says "This is a restricted DEMO Version".

Shouldn't this be the unrestricted (paid) version? I don't think I am doing something wrong and hopefully you will be able to point me in the right direction.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to say well done to you (and everyone else who was involved) on this 'tour de force' release of WWB. It's fantastic!

Best Regards,

David
alan_sh

Re: Animated Drop Down Menu Extension is DEMO after upgrading to WWB 17 Plus

Post by alan_sh »

QUestion for you is - did you pay for it?

Alan
onlye

Post by onlye »

Did you download and install the extension? I don't believe all the extensions included in Plus are automatically installed. You need to go to the extensions that you want, download them, install them. Your license should know that you have the license to that paid extension.
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
DavidQ

Post by DavidQ »

alan_sh wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:29 pm QUestion for you is - did you pay for it?

Alan
Answer for you is - yes.

It is in the list of 65 included extensions at https://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/purchase_plus.html under "Navigation Extension Pack (Volume 3)".

David
DavidQ

Post by DavidQ »

onlye wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:34 am Did you download and install the extension?.
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this but received an "extension in use" type of error.

Also, it seems counter-intuitive to me to need to download it twice. The other extensions all seem okay.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I think that the demo version of the extension was accidentally include in your order.

You can download the full version here:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/extension_update.html
DavidQ

Post by DavidQ »

Hi Pablo,

Many thanks for the link, that resolved the issue with the Animated Drop Down Menu Extension.

However...

1) Whilst checking the list for completeness, I noticed that I am unable to download the following extensions from there (even though they are listed) because the zip files are missing.
Timeline (last update: 2019-07-16)
Hexagon Grid (last update: 2021-02-26)

2) There is also a completely missing entry in the download list for the Sticky Full Screen Menu extension from Navigation Pack Volume 3.

3) Additionally, I noticed there are three files in dataextensionspack1.zip that are not in the download web page list at https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/extension_update.html
charts.jpg, charts.pdf charts.uwbx - Charts, a lightweight PHP-based solution to create basic charts using PHPGraphLib by Elliott Brueggeman
*note - there is no charts.wbx64 file in dataextensionspack1.zip.

Regards,

David
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Sorry about that, I have to maintain the list manually so it's possible that I have skipped one or two.
It should be ok now.

The 'charts.uwbx' extension is the same as the 'php charts.uwbx', so nothing is missing. I have accidentally added the same extension with a different name in the zip file.
DavidQ

Post by DavidQ »

Thanks Pablo, I have now successfully downloaded "Hexagon Grid" and "Sticky Full Screen Menu" but unfortunately Timeline.zip is still missing.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I have logged into your account and it works for me.
Maybe it is blocked by your browser or firewall?
DavidQ

Post by DavidQ »

Got it! The file access error appears to be related to my download manager (DownThemAll!) attempting to download timeline.zip in up to four concurrent segments. I set the number of download segments to 1 in DownThemAll! preferences and the file downloaded successfully. It's weird because all the other files downloaded fine with segments set to 4. It makes me wonder if there is a server limit or file attribute specific to timeline.zip which prevents more than one segment being used when downloading it.

Anyway, thanks for your support Pablo. Top notch as always.

Best Regards,

David