STYLE GEEK - WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5+ Template

Please post commercial templates here.
crispy68

STYLE GEEK - WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5+ Template

Post by crispy68 »

Style Geek is a modern template suited for a hair or beauty salon, hairdressers, barbershop, makeup, cosmetics or any other business.

WB Version: 12.5+
Difficulty: 7/10

Some Features:
- Modern design
- Responsive layout
- Google fonts
- Includes 2 template options: Original with fixed side menu or Fixed Header featuring a fixed top navigation. (The Fixed Header template includes optional home page with navigation fixed at the bottom of the browser and fixes to the top on scroll**)

Extensions:
- Uses WB's jQuery GoUp!
- Makes use of [RZ]'s Inner Border Extension. (Extension not included and not required for template to function.)
- ** Requires purchase and use of [RZ]'s Bottom to Top extension for alternate homepage.

Please Note: All images used in the template were downloaded from free stock photo websites which are free for personal and commercial uses. Links to these sites are in the Template Notes included with the template. Of course, we highly suggest you replace these with your own photos to make your website more authentic. Logos are owned by Web Builder Templates so they are required to be changed.

Info & Demo:
Web Builder Templates
andyp

Re: STYLE GEEK - WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.5+ Template

Post by andyp »

Great Web Store Crispy

Specifically like the 'Page Dimensions' which I have just purchased.. very useful indeed.. great to see exactly where the breakpoints cut on when testing with slide the browser back and forth...
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk