Adendum Designed Template #9

Please post commercial templates here.
Adendum

Adendum Designed Template #9

Post by Adendum »

From the same developer that brought you the series of highly acclaimed free extensions (41 in the portfolio) you now have access to a small but growing set of professionally designed and implemented WWB9+ templates.
T9-320.jpg
The ninth in the series is the aptly named WWB9 Template - NINE - £10.00.

Demo #9 / All Demos / Purchase.

Template Style
The demo/template is a PARALLAX single page website. Ideal for a variety of situations such as a small business or personal web site without too much content, an event or new product launch or even a landing page for something that needs a 'WOW' factor.

Features
- three navigation systems - all optional (show/hide), all customisable,
- all navigation systems are pure CSS, no images,
- up to 5 foreground images allowed, 5 midground and 5 background images (read the documentation!!!),
- php index page but sectional pages can be html or php,
- index page is proper HTML5 and validates as HTML5,
- customisable pre-loader
- numerous helpful links within the information page and the extension help file,
- not the average WWB template!

Template Content
This template provides an index page (this must be a PHP page), five section pages an information page and will only work in conjunction with its symbiotic extension - Parallax. The information page will not be published and is provided to assist you in understanding how this template works and what things you need to be aware of. The Parallax extension will only work with this template because the extension and template have 'hooks' into each other.

Master Frames
Not used.

Requirements
The new Parallax extension is a symbiotic extension that requires this template to work. The template will not work at all without the extension and vice versa.
Your server must support PHP5.0 or higher.
The ability to spend 10-15 minutes reading the supplied help file in the extension and the information page in the template.

Images
No images are provided with the template other than the pre-loader animated gif (which can be changed). The downloaded template zip file contains two other zip files that contain the Parallax extension and the full demo project to assist you in understanding how to build a parallax website.The foreground colour images in the demo project should not be used but you are free to use the background and midground images.

Demo #9 / All Demos / Purchase.

NOTE:
There are just short of 200 hours of development and testing time in this template and I have tried to simplify the entire process as best I can for WWB users. There are a couple of 'complex' processes going on behind the scenes that you do need to understand and I have written two separate but interlinked information/help files to explain these. It is therefore vital that you read these fully before you start building a site with this template and definitely before you think about contacting me for any support. 10-15 minutes reading the help files will save us all a lot of time. The supplied demo project will also help you understand what is happening and how to create your own awesome parallax website!!

Have fun with it! And let us know the URL of you site so you can inspire other WWB users!
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
Pascal-Gilles

Re: Adendum Designed Template #9

Post by Pascal-Gilles »

Hi Paul,

A template that shows what WB can do. Excellent job dude! :D

Saw something I know... :lol:

Cheers!
8)
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

:) thanks Pascal

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
naftalina

Post by naftalina »

Can I buy just extension wich you used for scrolling? :)
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

No.

This template is a SYMBIOTIC template. The extension creates elements that are tied into code that gets generated in the pages used in the template. The extension does not work without the pages in the template and the template does not work without the extension. It was designed this way to make it easy for novice users to create a parallax single page website.

If you need to do something with parallax scrolling you need to Google open source parallax scripts and embed them into your project using the available tools. Alternatively buy the template and modify the design of the template- it's only £10 after all.

naftalina

Post by naftalina »

Thanks for the answer. Now I don't have any site to do. If I'll have to do new site with scrolling like that, I will buy template.
Is it possible to change perspektive of scrolling objects in background?
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

What do you mean by "change perspective"?

The Parallax extension allows you to

1. Change the height on any section. Each section can be a different height.
2. Scroll speed
3. Page margins left and right
4. Backgroud image positions for each section
5. Background image speed of movement for each section
6. Floating image position for sections 2, 3 and 4
7. Floating image speed of movement for sections 2, 3 and 4
8. Floating image vertical adjustments for sections 2, 3 and 4

naftalina

Post by naftalina »

so, answer is "Yes".
Thanks for the info. I will try to learn more.
I really like how you did scrolling. If I'll need to do some new site maybe I'll buy template. :)