Extension Builder help please if posibal

This section can be used to submit suggestions for Extension Builder.
Note that this section is not monitored for support.
Forum rules
This forum section can be used to submit suggestions for Extension Builder.
Note that this section is not monitored for support.
xnoddyx

Extension Builder help please if posibal

Post by xnoddyx »

recently i tried making a new Extension that required me to add code in HTML > Before </body> tag
Build the Extension added the Extension to webbuilder and it wont pass the code to the rendered pages but if i add the code in webbuilder page HTML > Before </body> tag it will then pass that code to the rendered pages
so back to Extension Builder if i then add the code to HTML > Between <body></body> tag
Build the Extension added the Extension to webbuilder and it will pass the code to the rendered pages the only problem now is that now the code in the Between <body></body> tag it is now above some items that it is meant to catch and process input from that it would get if it was at the Before </body> tag

is there any way i can fix this in Extension Builder or am i stuck to adding this part of the code in webbuilder

any help would be greatly appreciated
NOTE: i am using webbuilder 9 and have tried different Extension Builder Versions with the same outcome
Pablo

Re: Extension Builder help please if posibal

Post by Pablo »

Version 9 is very old and no longer supported. Version 9 does not support this functionality.
I have tried with WB16 and that seems to work ok .
xnoddyx

Re: Extension Builder help please if posibal

Post by xnoddyx »

Pablo wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:23 pm Version 9 is very old and no longer supported. Version 9 does not support this functionality.
I have tried with WB16 and that seems to work ok .
thank you have upgraded to wwb16 and seems to work as it should