Adendum extensions and templates

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Adendum

Adendum extensions and templates

Post by Adendum »

Hi Guys and Gals,

It's been a while since I checked back in this forum....I remember it was always well supported and very active. I write to ask a question...I stopped developing extensions and templates several years ago now but handed over the baton on my extensions to forum member CJS but I am still seeing 300+ visits a month to my website (that has zero WWB content other than a page telling everyone I no longer support or supply extensions).

Is CJS actually doing anything with the extensions, if not does anyone else want to take over? And should I change my page and add more information or less or just take it down?
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
BaconFries

Re: Adendum extensions and templates

Post by BaconFries »

Hi Paul, First I hope all is well with you. I dont think that CJS has done anything with the extensions since taking them over and hasn't been active in the forum since Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:32 am. I remember that he had family issues and this may explain his absence in the forum. Have ypu tried contacting him regarding this? if you have and had no response it might be safe to say he is unable to continue supporting your extensions under him. I dont want to be the one that says to take down the page but at sometime you may have to. If you still havey email you can contact me on this if you wish.
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

Hey Bacon,

Still at it huh? How's the eyes?

All good here yes. And no, sorry I no longer have CJS's email address on file....and yes I do remember that CJS did have what was potentially a life changing situation brewing within his family life; an issue with the health of his son I believe....I'm a bit nervous to contact him because of this.

Maybe I should just package up the extensions in raw format (extension builder files and raw/original code) and make them available for anyone to download and re-work/update?
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
DougalDragon

Post by DougalDragon »

Since they dead that what I would do mayebe someone active can take over.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Hey Adendum,

I may be interested in continuing to make your extensions available.

Is there a way I can contact you directly outside of the forum to get more info?