JW Image Rotator 3.17 ***Update 19/09/13***(Depreciated)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

Bacon, this may be asking alot but anyway you can remove the " hello world,justme, and mywebsite"
I am in the process of a rebuild and have hundreds of photos and to delete all those is 3 more steps "x "hundreds.
I would really appreciate it.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Evening iamafireman yes I can do that for you can I email to this site
treasurethemomen...
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

Thanks alot. just hit the email button below my post by my profile button
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Extension is on its way :)
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

Thanks. working like a charm
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

ImageImageImage
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

When I am adding this to a page and then see the source
Menu>Page>page html

It is creating three blank lines before the actual code. :roll:

Anyway that can be removed?

This is the issue I am facing because of this problem:

viewtopic.php?t=20732&start=555
Read the last few posts I have made
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

me.prosenjeet wrote:When I am adding this to a page and then see the source
Menu>Page>page html

It is creating three blank lines before the actual code. :roll:

Anyway that can be removed?

This is the issue I am facing because of this problem:

viewtopic.php?t=20732&start=555
Read the last few posts I have made
So if i correctly understand:

Your php script which should be in the page at the top and checks posting mode and captcha does not work anymore because it does not start at the first line anymore due to the fact that this extension inserts three blank lines at the top of each page the extension is used in?

Am i Right?
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

No captcha works fine...post is submitted and sent to email ids too but success error pages dont open and after submit the user is sent to the Contact page agai which now shows that error message at the top of the page. You may try the contact form

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

me.prosenjeet wrote:No captcha works fine...post is submitted and sent to email ids too but success error pages dont open and after submit the user is sent to the Contact page agai which now shows that error message at the top of the page. You may try the contact form
I ment the captcha check in the header. not the captcha it self.
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

This was the error message:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mysite/public_html/contactus.php:22) in /home/mysite/public_html/contactus.php on line 602
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@ me.prosenjeet ok just read this and will look at this when I can see straight...and had aImage or 2 but for now.....I am off to Image
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

ha ha ha Image but get up fast, I am in the mid of a project.... Image

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@me check your email and let me know....
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks for the mail. I will let you know in few hours from now

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

***Updated 01/06/10***
iamafireman

Post by iamafireman »

BF, any chance on the update you left the title and other info blank?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The update was just to fix some white space in the top of the source code this space was giving errors when used with other scripts on the same page...if your refering to that I havnt removed the title, location etc in the extension I am leaving this in place as this gives new users a idea to what they need to insert in these inputs....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

It probally doesnt work because you are not using the image rotator but the WB slideshow....Image
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

Just the job - pleased that it still works under 7.20 Top-marks!

p.s. you need to add this one to your \Program Files\WWB\etc Folder to get it to work.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

If you are still using WB6.5.x then you still need to place the extension here
C:\Program Files\WYSIWYG Web Builder 6\
If using WB7 then it is this
*** IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR WB7 ***
The location of the extesions in WYSIWYG Web Builder 7 is now
My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\
viewtopic.php?t=30276&highlight=
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:If you are still using WB6.5.x then you still need to place the extension here
C:\Program Files\WYSIWYG Web Builder 6\
If using WB7 then it is this
*** IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR WB7 ***
The location of the extesions in WYSIWYG Web Builder 7 is now
My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\
viewtopic.php?t=30276&highlight=
Hi, it does not appear to work (that is you cannot see it) under WB720 if you put it in 'My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\' which is why I mentioned putting it in the programs folder ala older versions where is does then show OK - maybe just my PC?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I take it your using the latest version of WB 7.2.0? If you then it should load ok as I have just tried it out and it seems to be working I will try and update the extension with tha latest EXt Builder 2.5.0 as this is for WB7 and hopefully you will be able to use.
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:I take it your using the latest version of WB 7.2.0? If you then it should load ok as I have just tried it out and it seems to be working I will try and update the extension with tha latest EXt Builder 2.5.0 as this is for WB7 and hopefully you will be able to use.
Hi BF, yes, v720. Just tried it again (I am on Vista) and it won't list it if put in the D&S folder! It shows in the extensions list and works fine when I put in the programs folder. Have you by any chance left a copy in your programs folder?

Thanks for looking into it.

Cheers!
BaconFries

Re: JW Image Rotator 3.17 ***Update 01/06/10***

Post by BaconFries »

Hi thanks for your intrest in the extension...
What I would like to be able to do is have the images always display from the top left corner, so the top of the image is always at the top of the display area. Is there a setting I could set for this?
So sorry this is not possible the image position has only four preset variables, looking at the longtail site therte are no other setting to remidy what you need....:(

I would like to have this always appear at the bottom of the display area regardless of whether or not the image fills the space. Is this possible to do with this extension?
No sorry the only way to show any information on the image is to have the navugation show...:(
pedro-pecker

Post by pedro-pecker »

Hi BaconFries
I have a problem with this extension
It will not show up in the toolbox of the latest version of wwb 7.5
support is saying that its the extensions at fault & needs updating is there a newer version than this
also your
Sprite Menu 0.2
EasyGoogle Maps v1.1
Thanks
Regards
Pedro
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

pedro-pecker wrote:Hi BaconFries
I have a problem with this extension
It will not show up in the toolbox of the latest version of wwb 7.5
support is saying that its the extensions at fault & needs updating is there a newer version than this
also your
Sprite Menu 0.2
EasyGoogle Maps v1.1
Thanks
Hi Pedro - see above, ie try 'put in the programs folder'. That worked for me.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Just installed the jw and sprite menu I dont have the version of the map you mention and as you can se from the two images I have uploaded they are both showing in Toolbox>WB Extensions...Please also note that Google Maps1.1 is no longer support at the extension has been updated....
pedro-pecker

Post by pedro-pecker »

Many thanks BaconFries.
Regards
Pedro
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

Does this stil work in WWB 7.62 - can't seem to install it (wwb says it's installed sucessfuly) or see it in the toolbox?

Cheers

Paul
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Yes it still works I have just reinstalled and it loaded correctly without any issues please see screen image below...did you manually install the extension by just unzipping and the droppping in My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\ ordid you install thourg the extension manager?? I would recommend that you always install via the extension manager so not to have any issues...
jwrotplay.gif
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

I am using the built-in extensions manager. I have tried to install it in the usual location, eg C:\Users\PaulV\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions and also in the Programs folder but no joy. If I install it while in the programs folder it says it's installed OK but it hasn't and if i put in in the above path, I get a random error message - see screen shot - puzzled as this is not the first extensuio that has disapeared after an update (sorry, should have mentioned I just updated to 7.6.2)
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

OK - on the presumption the installer, etc, works OK, could it be something wrong with my Extensions Database? In which case, can I reset it and then re-install the extensions from new?

Cheers

Paul

p.s. is there also any way to get these extensions to list alphabetically?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Ok I think this error indicates that you already have the extension opened already in WB!! this could be that you have it installed in a open project maybe....please close all instances of the extension including any projects opened that may be using it...and try installing again...other than that I cannot really say why it is not installing as you can see It does work for me
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:Ok I think this error indicates that you already have the extension opened already in WB!! this could be that you have it installed in a open project maybe....please close all instances of the extension including any projects opened that may be using it...and try installing again...other than that I cannot really say why it is not installing as you can see It does work for me
Tried that and did a clean reboot of the system. If I look in the extensions list, it does not appear. So, I put the extn in my docs folder and did a manual install (via the extn manager) and when it installs, it says it is in the full path, ie WWB thinks it's installed it from the correct location. I think the only solution is to reinstall the extensions by resetting the list, Q. how? Any advice welcome!

Cheers

Paul
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

Starb7 wrote:
BaconFries wrote:Ok I think this error indicates that you already have the extension opened already in WB!! this could be that you have it installed in a open project maybe....please close all instances of the extension including any projects opened that may be using it...and try installing again...other than that I cannot really say why it is not installing as you can see It does work for me
Tried that and did a clean reboot of the system. If I look in the extensions list, it does not appear. So, I put the extn in my docs folder and did a manual install (via the extn manager) and when it installs, it says it is in the full path, ie WWB thinks it's installed it from the correct location. I think the only solution is to reinstall the extensions by resetting the list, Q. how? Any advice welcome!

Cheers

Paul
OK, just re-installed all WWB extensions (renamed the system/extensions folder) and tried JWImageRotator first and despite WWB saying successful install, it does not appear in the toolbar. have given up on this extn as it doesn't see to like W7 and 7.62 (or my PC!). Anyoen got any suggestions as to an alternative - looks like I am going to go to flash to get this site done!

Cheers

Paul
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You can uninstall all the extensions that you have installed through the extension manager by highlighting each one and ckilcking uninstall... Ok I need ask this are you using a legal version of WB?? as you should be aware you can only use extensions if you have a registered version....I dont have anyway to check as I am not a Admin....(please do not post any details here if you a registered) before you do anything please read the following

How to Download and instal webbuilder extensions.
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17229

How to trouble shoot Web Builder Extension issues
viewtopic.php?t=7234
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:You can uninstall all the extensions that you have installed through the extension manager by highlighting each one and ckilcking uninstall... Ok I need ask this are you using a legal version of WB?? as you should be aware you can only use extensions if you have a registered version....I dont have anyway to check as I am not a Admin....(please do not post any details here if you a registered) before you do anything please read the following

How to Download and instal webbuilder extensions.viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17229

How to trouble shoot Web Builder Extension issues?viewtopic.php?t=7234
Hi Bacon Fries - yes, fully licensed - had this s/w since it was called SiteSpinner (or something like that) and have tried all sorts to get this to work. Note that I can't unistall JWIR via the Extensions Manager as it doesn't show in the list of installed extensions!

I know why I get the above error (the process cannot access the file) and that is because despite where you put the extension, WWB installs it into the user.... path and as it already exists there, cannot replace it. I therefore believe this is not an install issue but one of getting WWB to recognise the extension, hence my original query of is is compatible with wwb 7.62.

I think Pablo needs to get involved to try fix this one!! ;-)

Cheers

Paul
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

Starb7 wrote:
BaconFries wrote:You can uninstall all the extensions that you have installed through the extension manager by highlighting each one and ckilcking uninstall... Ok I need ask this are you using a legal version of WB?? as you should be aware you can only use extensions if you have a registered version....I dont have anyway to check as I am not a Admin....(please do not post any details here if you a registered) before you do anything please read the following

How to Download and instal webbuilder extensions.viewtopic.php?f=29&t=17229

How to trouble shoot Web Builder Extension issues?viewtopic.php?t=7234
Hi Bacon Fries - yes, fully licensed - had this s/w since it was called SiteSpinner (or something like that) and have tried all sorts to get this to work. Note that I can't unistall JWIR via the Extensions Manager as it doesn't show in the list of installed extensions!

I know why I get the above error (the process cannot access the file) and that is because despite where you put the extension, WWB installs it into the user.... path and as it already exists there, cannot replace it. I therefore believe this is not an install issue but one of getting WWB to recognise the extension, hence my original query of is is compatible with wwb 7.62.

I think Pablo needs to get involved to try fix this one!! ;-)

Cheers

Paul
p.s. thanks for you help to-date!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You can manually uninstall by going to My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\ and remove the extension/s then if required you can try a reinstall...
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:You can manually uninstall by going to My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\ and remove the extension/s then if required you can try a reinstall...
That what I did as per my earlier posts - did it for ALL extentions too! All but this one will install and run O. I even downloaded a fresh copy, no joy!

it's a tricky little bugger!

Cheers

Paul

p.s. donr for tonight - will revisit it tmr.
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

Starb7 wrote:
BaconFries wrote:You can manually uninstall by going to My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\ and remove the extension/s then if required you can try a reinstall...
That what I did as per my earlier posts - did it for ALL extentions too! All but this one will install and run O. I even downloaded a fresh copy, no joy!

it's a tricky little bugger!

Cheers

Paul
Hi Bacon Fries - do you or Pablo have any other ideas/suggestions to fix this one? If not, can you recommend another extension that does a similar job? Thanks for your help, Cheers, Paul
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Ok only one thing I can try and is to rebuild the extension in the latest version of the builder, this may or may not work...as you can see from the image I gave that it does install for myself, I wont get to do this tonight but will try to get it done tomorrow and then post the update, if this fails I will contact Pablo for advice ...
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:Ok only one thing I can try and is to rebuild the extension in the latest version of the builder, this may or may not work...as you can see from the image I gave that it does install for myself, I wont get to do this tonight but will try to get it done tomorrow and then post the update, if this fails I will contact Pablo for advice ...
Hi, that would be much appreciated - thanks.
BaconFries

Re: JW Image Rotator 3.17 ***Update 25/05/11***

Post by BaconFries »

JW Image Rotator 3.17 ***Update 25/05/11***
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:JW Image Rotator 3.17 ***Update 25/05/11***
Hi BaconFries

Is it done? Where Can I get it from? - Edit, OK GOT IT and it installed OK this time - thanks a mill!!

Ah, edit #2 - I thought I had but this is a differnt tool! The old one comes up as 3.1765 this is somethigh like v1.0 or somrthing. Perhaps I got the wrong extension so could you point me in the right direction please?

Cheers

Paul
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:JW Image Rotator 3.17 ***Update 25/05/11***
Hi BaconFries, did you manage to create a new version and upload it?

Cheers

Paul
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Yes it is already updated and available for download from the very first posting....look under
Download for WB7.6 and higher

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19695
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

BaconFries wrote:Yes it is already updated and available for download from the very first posting....look under
Download for WB7.6 and higher

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19695
ok, cheers.

Paul
Starb7

Post by Starb7 »

Hi BaconFries,

It's all working great now - thanks.

Could I suggest/request a couple of enhancements to (or is there some way it can be done now)?
1. To be able to add multiple images instead of one-by-one
2. Add (or edit and existing) transition to zoom & slide while fading, ie the image may slide off in one direction while it zooms to maintain the frame as it fades! Wow - a lot to do!

If this is a lot to do in the extension, do you know of one that can do it? I can do it now in flash but it's not as easy or elegant as doing it directly in WWB!

Thanks for sorting this again.

Cheers

Paul