Photoflow/PhotoFlip....

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
katman

Post by katman »

I love this extension.
I have noticed that it only has reflections with landscape photos. My portrait oriented photos have no reflection.

Any future plans to have options for sizing or maybe a zoom for main pic would be fantastic. Pics a little small. How much trouble to have it act like a conveyor zooming and going back into line in a loop?

All in all great job, looks real nice in black too. Thanks for your hard work.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi katman at present I dont have any plans to update this extension it has been a while since I was last asked for a update one of the main reasons for not updating is I dont have a copy of Flash on my PC anymore this is down to a licence restriction at work and also I cant find the original files that I made it with they are on a pen drive somewhere... :lol: for now I have to say sorry I cant help with adding things like zoom etc I will see what can be down about adding height, width for images that can probally be done with the xsl and variables in the extension itself..if possible I will make a new post....
katman

Post by katman »

BaconFries wrote:Hi katman at present I dont have any plans to update this extension it has been a while since I was last asked for a update one of the main reasons for not updating is I dont have a copy of Flash on my PC anymore this is down to a licence restriction at work and also I cant find the original files that I made it with they are on a pen drive somewhere... :lol: for now I have to say sorry I cant help with adding things like zoom etc I will see what can be down about adding height, width for images that can probally be done with the xsl and variables in the extension itself..if possible I will make a new post....
Please, No Sorry's needed. You do great work and are of tremendous help. This is a killer ext. as it is.

cheers
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Toolbox>WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions>Photo Flow Slider drag extension to page double click to open Photo Flow Slider Properties click on images browse to were you have images on your PC add to extension to test/preview F5

Demo
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@msimina thanks glad it helped you....:)

@seregas the extension is proived "ASIS" if it is not suitable for what you need there are many more to choose from that have the function to add links if needed.....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I have just checked the extension with WB 6.5.6 loads as it should into ToolBox>WYSIWYG Web Builder Extensions can also add images and previews!! Were does it not work for you?
BaconFries

Re: Photoflow/PhotoFlip....

Post by BaconFries »

The extension is no longer available or supported now and all links to it have been removed sorry.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Please read the above answer to mhanu70
BaconFries wrote:The extension is no longer available or supported now and all links to it have been removed sorry.
chattd

Post by chattd »

Hi Bacon Fries
Could you please put a link to download PhotoFlowSlider as i used to us it on my site and for some reason the file became currupt
Thanks
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@chattd sorry the extension is no longer available or supported anymore :cry:
mrwillow

Post by mrwillow »

From the top, how do I obtain this extension? I can't seem to see it in the latest extensions list, and can't find any (zip) folder here?

Thank you,

DC
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@mrwillow please read my answer to chattd...
mrwillow

Post by mrwillow »

I did the moment after hitting Submit. Shame, it looks a cool piece of kit. What would you recommend on offer, similar, in the Extensions list?