Multichoice in Paypal Cart

This forum is dedicated to discussions about shopping carts/ecommerce.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
mickymosey

Multichoice in Paypal Cart

Post by mickymosey »

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the program. I have been building a website with a mini shop, selling fruit and vegetables, amongst other food related items using the paypal shopping cart, that is already built in to the software. I have been using the combobox to enable people to choose from a variety of options which is fine for most products, but one of the items that will be available needs the buyer to choose three items from a list. Is there a way I can make a combobox allow multiple choices? I ticked the allow multiple selections option when creating the combobox, but when I preview the site and try using it, what shows in the shopping cart is the last item that I selected. If this is possible might I be doing something wrong? Or how would I do it?

Also, I have some items which are available in different sizes for different prices. Would I be best creating a seperate item listing in my shop for each? Thats what I have done so far, but wondered if I could keep them under one listing and have the price change according to the size they choose. If so, how would I do this?

Thanks
Pablo

Re: Multichoice in Paypal Cart

Post by Pablo »

Note that the built-in PayPal buttons are standard PayPal functionality.
As far as I know PayPal does not support multiple choice options.

Alternatively, one of these options may be useful:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=57726