Redirect from form submit error page

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
bubblegumweb

Redirect from form submit error page

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi all.
On my website designs when a user enters all relevent information in the contact form and clicks send the form then redirects to either the "Success" page or the "Error" page. On both of my success and error pages I have a snippet of html code that redirects those two pages back to a page on my websites after 3 seconds.
My question is reference to the error page html redirect code I am using and to seek a solution. If I have a 3 page website and one of those pages has the contact form on it then if the user fills the contact form in with any errors and presses "send" then the code in the form will send them to the "Error page" and my redirect piece of code will take them back to the contact form to try again, which is just fine, that works perfectly. However, If I have a one page web design and the form is on the index page maybe 3 quarters of the way down the page and they make an error in the form the redirect code on my error page will only take them back to the top of the index page and then the user has to either click the contact menu button or scroll down to find the contact form to try again.
Is there anyway I can insert a little bit of extra code to the html redirect code for the user to be redirected back to the index page but also to include the layout grid bookmark that the form is in?
Here is the code I am using for the message sent and message error redirects.

<head>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="3;URL=http://visionwebdesign.co.uk/fitness/index.php">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
</head>
I'm hoping that someone can help me out .
Please feel free to use the code in any of your web design projects if you wish.