embedded header missing from a form page

Issues related to forms.
Phoenix

embedded header missing from a form page

Post by Phoenix »

Up until recently, the project was working fine after it was published but during and after I loaded a textured background, the embedded page header went missing when I tried to view it on line. I deleted the page and rebuilt it from new but the problem stil occurs. It doesn't occur with other similar pages with forms on them. What could possibly cause this. The site is not yet live so not sure whether you will be able to get to it but the link I have supplied should work.

https://www.independent-advice-net.uk/test-index.html

Just click on the sign post and use the menu choice CONTACT and then REQUEST ADVICE to get to the page.

Phoenix
crispy68

Re: embedded header missing from a form page

Post by crispy68 »

I'm getting a 404 error clicking on the link.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project so I can see all your settings.

Note: I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

Please see this FAQ for further details:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Thank you for your response.

However I have found the fault, the usual one, it was myself. Being tired I should have taken a break but wanted to finish it off and I made the mistake of embedding the wrong page. I know it is stupid but tiredness does strange things. Sorry to have bothered you.

p.s. I only found out this morning after a nights sleep.

Phoenix