page setup help

Issues related to forms.
allanuxweb

page setup help

Post by allanuxweb »

help, please. I need to create a page that has the same functionality as the one below. (only the>> What type of service do you need? section)
please if possible help me with a demo project where l can follow the setting. the page must pop up the different dialog as you click to get a quote

thanks

allanux

https://www.snupit.co.za/cape-town/cons ... n-services
BaconFries

Re: page setup help

Post by BaconFries »

The url / link you provided uses a multipart form you can use the following url to achieve something similar. Note see Demo page and Demo project within
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/carouselwizard.html
allanuxweb

Post by allanuxweb »

Ok but as you can see from the link that l provided, there are different services and each service has got its dialog pop up with different options also. So if l can use the carousel setup, l can only archive 1 services.

Thanks

Allanux.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Understood, but the url you provided uses a bespoke (custom) script to implement it. Hence why I suggested the url that I gave to give a similar outcome to which you could expand on yourself. Even for myself or others to provide a Demo doing the exact same as you would like would take hours / days to work out.
allanuxweb

Post by allanuxweb »

BaconFries wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:11 pm Understood, but the url you provided uses a bespoke (custom) script to implement it. Hence why I suggested the url that I gave to give a similar outcome to which you could expand on yourself. Even for myself or others to provide a Demo doing the exact same as you would like would take hours / days to work out.
Thanks
allanuxweb

Post by allanuxweb »

I would like also to know if there is and option to add dividers to left and right.

Thanks

Allanux
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I would like also to know if there is and option to add dividers to left and right.
At the moment this is not possible, but this feature is planned for the next version.