UNABLE TO ANCHOR CONTACT FORM AND RECAPTCHA BLOCKING SUBMISSION

Issues related to forms.
pier

UNABLE TO ANCHOR CONTACT FORM AND RECAPTCHA BLOCKING SUBMISSION

Post by pier »

Hi I'm unable to anchor the contacts form where I want it on the right hand side of the page. It shows in the middle of the page overlapping other parts.
On top of that, I tried to check if the form was working but Recaptcha V3 always blocks the submission as if I was a robot.
Here is the link to the test website: https://www.propiping-equip.com/prova/
Any Idea how to fix these issues?
Pablo

Re: UNABLE TO ANCHOR CONTACT FORM AND RECAPTCHA BLOCKING SUBMISSION

Post by Pablo »

Most of your layout is using layout grids (flexible layout).
However, the form is using absolute positions (fixed layout). So, that is why it has a fixed position.

To make you form part of the flexible layout, it also needs to be built with layout grids.
See also the FAQ "Can a form be added to the Layout Grid?"
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71391

If reCAPTCHA does not work then make sure the keys are correct and reCAPTCHA object is part of the form.
pier

Re: UNABLE TO ANCHOR CONTACT FORM AND RECAPTCHA BLOCKING SUBMISSION

Post by pier »

Pablo wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:21 am Most of your layout is using layout grids (flexible layout).
However, the form is using absolute positions (fixed layout). So, that is why it has a fixed position.

To make you form part of the flexible layout, it also needs to be built with layout grids.
See also the FAQ "Can a form be added to the Layout Grid?"
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=71391

If reCAPTCHA does not work then make sure the keys are correct and reCAPTCHA object is part of the form.
Hi thanks for your help on the form. It finally works. As to the reCAPTCHA, unfortunately it didn't work. I tried with both reCAPTHA V2 and V3 double checked the keys and that reCAPTCHA was part of the form but for some reasons I didn't fix it. I ended up adding HCaptcha extension instead and it worked right away.
P.S. sorry for the capital letters on the subject I didn't notice that until I posted it..