Attach files to autoresponder?

Issues related to forms.
signaldog

Attach files to autoresponder?

Post by signaldog »

Is it possible to attach files to the autoresponder? I can host the files on an online drive or on my webhosting server. I have gotten the autoresponder to work correctly and I'm very happy with it, just need to know if it's possible to attach files with it. I'm using it as an automated emailer to send a welcome email to the processor and to the new member when an application is processed externally to our website.

URL is testing.cvma15-1.net/admin.php

Thanks in advance.
Pablo

Re: Attach files to autoresponder?

Post by Pablo »

There is no standard solution to attach files to an auto responder message. This will require a custom script.
Alternatively, you can place a link to the file in the message.

Can you please enter a valid order number in your forum profile?
signaldog

Post by signaldog »

I purchased the software when it was still 90 second website builder so I'm not sure what order # to give you. I'd be happy to forward a copy of the purchase email with the account info if you give me an address to send it to.
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

Hi signaldog

I have a html email script that I have got my auto responder sending download links from a directory on the server so when the client gets the auto responded email back it has links to files to download, it doesnt attach them but it works perfect the way it is.
I just have to finish adding it into my extension then its ready to go.
Once done I will put up a demo to have you test it

Graham