Button Not Centering in Preview

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
jdhudeck

Button Not Centering in Preview

Post by jdhudeck »

I placed a button in a layout grid and selected center in the layout grid options. Within the software the button is centered within the layout grid, but when I go to preview the page the button is shown to be left justified and not centered. Any ideas why?
Pablo

Re: Button Not Centering in Preview

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a demo project so I can see all your settings.

See also this related FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
jdhudeck

Post by jdhudeck »

Hi Pablo,

The following link has the project file.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FzxXEL ... sp=sharing

The problem is both on the index page and music page. On the index page, there is a button at the bottom where a blog is mentioned. The music page button is under the $5.00 price. The buttons are centered in the grid, but when I preview them in the browser they are left justified.

I was also having an issue on the music page with adding layout grids. In the section where I've started adding products there is main layout grid that contains another layout grid with 3 columns. I had tried adding additional layout grids to the 3 columns but they just go back down to the bottom of the page and will not stay within the grid. I am not sure what is happening there.

Thank you.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

The problem is you didnt center the buttons in the breakpoints. Only the default view is centered. If you look at your 1346px breakpoint, you will see in each case that the button is left justified. The reason you are probably seeing this when previewed is because your monitor is viewing the 1346px breakpoint and not the default breakpoint. Go thru each breakpoint and make sure they all look the same and it will work.
jdhudeck

Post by jdhudeck »

crispy68 that did the trick with the button centering issue. Thanks a million for the input!

Any chance you have some thoughts on why a layout grid would not be able to be placed into another layout grid? I have been able to place them within each other before, but for some reason this one just jumps to the bottom of the screen after trying to drag it into the layout grid above it.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

You still can. Based on your demo you already have nested grids...several of them.