JPEG Flashing on Preview

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
PlaynHooky

JPEG Flashing on Preview

Post by PlaynHooky »

I am new to this product - new to web design of any sort! I have completed inputting all of my information and jpegs, linked the pages, and am nearly ready to publish. However, when I go to preview the pages the image I have used on my home page flashes and none of the buttons in the navigation can be accessed.
Pablo

Re: JPEG Flashing on Preview

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need to see the page.
Please publish the page or create a demo project so I can see what you have done.

Related FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
PlaynHooky

Post by PlaynHooky »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1laZEi0 ... sp=sharing

I think this will work according to the directions - I have not published it as yet.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Sorry, the link does not work for me. it is protected.

Also, please describe the exact steps to see the problem.
PlaynHooky

Post by PlaynHooky »

I cannot get it loaded onto my web host to share the link... I am sorry. The problem does not happen when I am working in the actual program, but when I preview my site, the main jpeg flashes and I am unable to click any of the menu buttons and go to my other pages. Sorry - still trying to figure out what I am doing incorrectly to actually publish the site to godaddy.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Ok let's try this. Upload the (.wbs) file to one of the many free file sharing services such as Mediafire. Once it is uploaded you will get a generated url please provide that in your post. As mentioned what are the exact steps used to cause the Flash.
1) What menu are you using?
2) What is the image extension png, jpg, bmp.
3) What is the weight of the image example is it in mb (megabytes) or kb (kilobytes)
This is asked so to determine what is getting loaded in the page that may cause the Flash.

It could simply be that the menu script loads first before the image. As for the menu not working it could be something is overlaying it blocking it's focus (touch). But without the .wbs it hard to say.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The software has thousands of options and millions of possible combinations, so to be able to help you I need to see what you have done.