CSS Navigation not working completely

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
crispy68

Re: CSS Navigation not working completely

Post by crispy68 »

Did you re-upload all the pages again? Looks the same on the server to me on the home page.

The code in your picture is from what page?

Bottomline is you need to update the menu on each of the pages that it is not working on and then re-upload it to your website.
Thepaac

Post by Thepaac »

crispy68 The code I changed is from the web host 'contact_paac.php" file. It's the line Bacon Fries suggested I change. See his post earlier.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

The menu on the contact page is not the issue.
You can't open the CONTACT page from the HOME, ABOUT, CLUB NEWS, or CALENDAR pages. All the other main menu and sub-menu pages access the CONTACT fine.
Its the Home, About, Club News, & Calendar pages that are the problem as you stated in your first post. You need to fix the menu on these pages in your WB project file.
Thepaac

Post by Thepaac »

crispy68, I copied and pasted "./contact_paac.php" to the menus of HOME, ABOUT, CLUB NEWS, & CALENDAR pages and uploaded them. With 25% success, CONTACT US now works from the CLUB NEWS page, however, the other three pages are still a "no go". My brain is fried now, I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for your help :?
Thepaac

Post by Thepaac »

The website gremlins must have worked last night. This morning everything is working. crispy68 and Bacon Fries thanks for all your help!