Yoga Flex Website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
bubblegumweb

Yoga Flex Website

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi all.

I have been working on a website which is for anyone who offers Yoga classes. The idea has come from a PSD template I have seen and I was impressed so much with the PSD layout and colours that I decided to recreate my own version in WYSIWYG.
I'm at the stage where I have created the "DESKTOP VERSION" and yet to add all breakpoints to the website design.

I'm posting my project desgin for you guys to have a look at and welcome any feedback on layout, animations, or errors you may see. I still have to insert proper text content to the website relevant to Yoga but as a website design what do you think?

http://www.visionwebdesign.co.uk/yoga/
Last edited by bubblegumweb on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
alan_sh

Re: Yoga Flex Website

Post by alan_sh »

"Requested page could not be found."
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

I've edited the link and added the http://
It seems to work now
ALWAYSLEARNING

Post by ALWAYSLEARNING »

Make sure that the favicon matches the business logo. Other than that, nice and clean design.
GrahamW

Post by GrahamW »

how do you get the inner border on the 4 images when you hover the mouse over that looks pretty cool.

Graham
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi Graham, credit goes to Pablo on that one. If I remember rightly the 4 images section came from one of the wysiwyg templates available. I'll check to code later on today and let you know.
regards
Gary
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi Graham,
The inner border has been created by selecting "Rollover Text" from the Toolbox - Images section. Then in the properties the settings for the inner box line are: "behavior" Animation: "Box Zoom" Duration: "500" Easing: "Linear". And thats it as fas as I can see. If you need anymore info message me.
Regards
Gary
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

My thoughts are that I would like the top menu to stay there even though you've scrolled down the pages. I found it disconcerting to have to go back to the top to select another menu item.

Alan
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

UPDATE:

Hi All.
It has been brought to my attention that my Yoga website had a font problem. It turns out that the website had a few different fonts displaying within the design at different breakpoints. I had no idea this was the case as I was certain I used all the same fonts. I have now checked and corrected the fonts. The font I have used is from the font family Heebo. All should be fine now. If anyone spots anymore mistakes please do drop a message here.
Regards
Gary
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

alan_sh wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:49 pm My thoughts are that I would like the top menu to stay there even though you've scrolled down the pages. I found it disconcerting to have to go back to the top to select another menu item.

Alan
Hi Alan, Point taken about the menu. I have changed the menu now to show at all times and agree this is a better layout. Browsers may have to be refreshed for new effects to take place. Thanks for the suggestion.
Regards
Gary
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Excellent job clean and crisp! well done.
I'm still theme challenged