Streaming webcams

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
sunnyboy

Streaming webcams

Post by sunnyboy »

My streaming webcams site, been running sometime now. Built with 15

So please with it. Go have a look and let me know what you think, any ideas or comments always gratefully received

https://coralboxwebcam.co.uk

paddlefoot

Re: Streaming webcams

Post by paddlefoot »

Nice looking site. Frightful weather when I looked.
simeatan

Post by simeatan »

Good stuff - I like it!
PS is it nitpicking to notice "own" instead of "owns" above the copyright text? English is not my native language, so apologies if it's my bad
riode

Post by riode »

I like it!

Clear, simple and functional!

I would take a look at the link to the guestbook. It opens in a separate tab, and has a return to main page link. If it opens in a new tab, the return to main page doesn't make sense unless it closes the tab and focuses in the source tab. Otherwise you would end up having two tabs with the same page.

In addition, would it make sense to have more contact details? Phone, email, address? I know it has the social media links.

Well done!

Damian
www.primersolar.com Portable Solar Generator to power your facility contact@primersolar.com
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Hi sunnyboy

This is not so good.
Here's an explanation of why,
Here we have practically when we look at two sites, one is shopping, and the other is what we see now, as an example, which is not good because it does not represent one whole.
In order for it to be as a whole, it is necessary to adjust the site or the appearance of the shopping website, or to adjust the shopping page to the Home page.
Since WWB has unlimited possibilities, then it is easier to customize this Home page, to be a whole with the rest of the website, ie the Shopping page.
What needs to be done here is to use the font from the shopping page, and the height spacing in the fonts as on the mentioned page and it will give a great look, and the site will then become as a whole, and not as two different sites.
Another omission is made, when using this title type ABOUT US etc, than it is good to be a semantic tag, H1 H2 etc, because it is better for SEO site. By using the Line Text Tool, these options do not exist which does not provide any SEO for the text.
All this is very easy to do and it does not take much time because it is a single page.
I can do this page for you, normally for free, contact me, and I will do it for you for free since it is only one page

This is My advice to You , it's up to you to decide what to do, the advice is honest for a better look and positioning of the website and layout.
Your design is Ok, i like it.

Example
https://ibb.co/LZY7fxK
petertj

Post by petertj »

An outstanding example of a well designed web site.

Its simple, easy to navigate, uncluttered and you haven't been tempted the make things fly around and annoy viewers.

This site relects the depicted scenes which are both attracive and inviting.

Just Brilliant.

Peter