[rz] Multi-language Sites with ease *** UPD 2020-Nov-24 ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
Forum rules
*** IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING [RZ] EXTENSIONS ***

This section contains extensions that were created by [rz] who has sadly passed away.
These extensions are no longer available or supported, but the discussions may still be helpful for some users.
bigdenis

Re: [rz] Multi-language Sites with ease *** UPD 2020-Nov-24 ***

Post by bigdenis »

OK, thanks for advice. I'm not a big PayPal user (maybe one or two purchase per year), so I`m wondering how can I ask PayPal for refunding...its only a middle-man, my money is somewhere in other place. Never mind, this is my problem, my mistake (I was not reading here before purchase). This is not a big money, so I will count this like a flower to [RZ]. I was very happy with his work and he deserves this act from me. Rest in peace!
(Anybody, don't answer me, I`m not going to chase my refund.)
zinc

Post by zinc »

bigdenis wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:03 pm OK, thanks for advice. I'm not a big PayPal user (maybe one or two purchase per year), so I`m wondering how can I ask PayPal for refunding...he is only a middle-man, my money is somewhere in other place. Never mind, this is my problem, my mistake (I was not reading here before purchase). This is not a big money, so I will count this like a flower to [RZ]. I was very happy with his work and he deserves this act from me. Rest in peace!
(Anybody, don't answer me, I`m not going to chase my refund.)
Lovely words and very honourable action! Bless you!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
smile

Post by smile »

BaconFries wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:11 pm
I would simply suggest you forget about using these extensions and respect that [RZ] has passed away and that his work is no longer available and contact your payment method for a refund. Please also note that this has nothing to do with WWB in anyway at all. Note I am in no way applying anything in the above
This is why opensource is the future, anyone an fork a project and continue. It's sad [RZ] has passed away and it's hard to believe he had nobody to even continue selling his extensions.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

hard to believe he had nobody to even continue selling his extensions.
99.9% of the extensions made by the late [rz] were hand coded / written by his self, no external code used. So to be able to carry on would require a great knowledge of pure javascript. And from my understanding his code/ script was encrypted so to ensure they could no be easily copied. As for them being made opemsource [rz] would have never allowed that, as the point of him making extensions was to sell and not give away so others could then resell from his hard work.