Using Web Fonts in WYSIWYG Web Builder
Until a few years ago you could only use a small selection of "web safe" fonts. Thanks to @font-face (which is supported by all modern
browsers) you can now use (almost) any font without having to worry whether or not the font is also installed on the computer of your website
visitors. WYSIWYG Web Builder supports several ways to use web fonts in your pages:
• Automatically use @font-face for non-websafe fonts.
• Manually specify @font-face fonts.
• Use Google Fonts for non web-safe fonts
You can find the web fonts options in Menu->Tools->Options->Fonts
Notes about @font-face:
• Be aware that font files can be pretty large, so they can add a considerable weight to the page.
• Make sure you check the license of the font you wish to use, as most fonts are not licensed to allow this kind of use. Making the font
available on your server may violated the end user licensing agreement.
• Not all fonts can be used in websites. Make sure you test the fonts in multiple browsers and on different devices!