Download demo version (save disabled)
Site Statistics Extension
WYSIWYG Web Builder 15.1 or higher
This extension keeps track of all visits and unique visitors per page. The statistics will be stored in a MySQL database.
• Supports 3 modes: Text, Image, Invisible.
• 25 image styles are included (scalable).
• Keep track of total and unique visits.
• Ignores visits of search bots.
• For each visit the date, IP address and user agent will be stored.
• Built-in chart (lines, bars, or pie) to display the statistics in a chart image. This image can be used anywhere in your website.
• Many text styles options: font, shadow, background, border, padding etc.
This extension stores the date, IP address and user agent data (browser) of the visitor. If the website has many visitors then a lot of data will be generated, so you will need a large database. Alternatively, you can use the ‘Visit Counter’ extension, although this does not have a built-in chart option.