jQuery Tabs Widget (DEPRECATED)
The Tabs extension implements the jQuery Tabs Widget so it can be easily used in WYSIWYG Web Builder. Tabs are generally used to break content into multiple sections that can be swapped to save space on the web page.
To edit the content of the tabs, this extension uses the HTML TextBox extension. This gives you full WYSIWYG control over the content of the tab pages.
• Add cool tabs to your page without the need to manually edit HTML code.
• All required code will be automatically generated for you!
• Edit the content of the tabs using the feature rich HTML editor (the HTML TextBox extension).
• Tabs can be sortable using drag & drop.
• Tabs can be activated on mouse click or mouse over.
• Fade animation for hiding and showing tab panels.
• Supports ThemeRoller themes, so you can easily modify the appearance of the Tab Widget.
Download (Last update: April 7, 2011)
jQuery Tabs Widget Extension
WYSIWYG Web Builder 7.1 or higher