iFRAME LightBox + Rollover Iframe LightBox (NEW:22.10.2010)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
retor2010
 
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

iFRAME LightBox + Rollover Iframe LightBox (NEW:22.10.2010)

Post by retor2010 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:51 pm

I want to make this extension to be paid
Last edited by retor2010 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 11 times in total.

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Post by zinc » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Great extension. There is a spelling mistake. Thumbnail is spelt thumbal.

User avatar
amrajadhyaksha
 
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:26 am
Location: mumbai
Contact:

Small mistake, small matter

Post by amrajadhyaksha » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 am

Such spelling mistakes should be overlooked unless they distort the meaning. What we should have is extensions translated across languages. Two of GOEMO's recent extensions are yet to see the English board, they are still in German. Wonder how many others in other languages are yet untranslated.... :(

retor2010
 
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by retor2010 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:29 am

bendigo wrote: Thumbnail is spelt thumbal.
Thank s! My english is not very good. :) I maked the corection and I renamed the extension, because it is posible to view in lightbox and URL adresses.

ENJOY!

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Post by zinc » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 am

retor2010 wrote:
bendigo wrote: Thumbnail is spelt thumbal.
Thank s! My english is not very good. :) I maked the corection and I renamed the extension, because it is posible to view in lightbox and URL adresses.

ENJOY!
It is ok, your extensions are very good. Keep up the good work.

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Post by zinc » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 am

OK. I have used this extension on my site to play a video but the width and the height is far too large. I understand you have set this for a PDF but I am using it with a SWF

See the link below:

http://tinyurl.com/366ddu7

I think you should add two properties Width and height for the output window.

retor2010
 
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by retor2010 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 am

bendigo wrote:
I think you should add two properties Width and height for the output window.
But you can set the width and height. In properties at iFrame section set the width 60 (%) or 65 (%). And window will be small.
Last edited by retor2010 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Post by zinc » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 am

retor2010 wrote:
bendigo wrote:
I think you should add two properties Width and height for the output window.
But you can set the width and height. In properties at iFrame section set the width 60 (%) or 65 (%). And window will be small.

esti român?
Where?

Image

retor2010
 
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by retor2010 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

I understand.. I maked the corection and modifyed the extension. Redownload him.
Or use old extension, but change 415 with 65 and 385 with 75. Width and height are in precentage (%).

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Post by zinc » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 am

retor2010 wrote:I understand.. I maked the corection and modifyed the extension. Redownload him.
Or use old extension, but change 415 with 65 and 385 with 75. Width and height are in precentage (%).
The percentage does not work. I have tried it with and without the % as well no difference. Also you have misspelt the word "Width". Otherwise it is a very very good and useful extension. Well done.

User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 4162
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Post by BaconFries » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:21 am

@amrajadhyaksha to be able to translate any extension or even make a extension, then you first need a understanding of the language...I have personally translated at least 5 of GOEMO extensions to english and since this is the language I speak I can only translate to this. What it is requires is users who dont not speak english or as "GOEMO" german to start to build extensions in there own language and then to share them with othere users who use the same language but as it looks now it is only English and German extensions that are getting made and shared by the builders, There are probally WB users who dont speak either of these languages who have made there own extensions but keep to there selfs and never share :(

retor2010
 
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by retor2010 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:37 pm

bendigo wrote:
retor2010 wrote:I understand.. I maked the corection and modifyed the extension. Redownload him.
Or use old extension, but change 415 with 65 and 385 with 75. Width and height are in precentage (%).
The percentage does not work. I have tried it with and without the % as well no difference. Also you have misspelt the word "Width". Otherwise it is a very very good and useful extension. Well done.
Redownload him? For me work very well. Maybe it is a conflict with other script from your page? Try in new web page and see if work.

User avatar
zinc
 
 
Posts: 1514
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:06 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Post by zinc » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 pm

It is all working now. Thank you. Great work.

User avatar
bourin
 
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 am

Post by bourin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:50 am

I found 2 problems:

(1) The object can't smaller as 50 x 50 on the WWB worksheet. Is it possible to reduce this min size for object?

(2) usage from IE 8, 1280 x 1024 pixel screen size - the IE produce an attention symbol (yellow triangle with black "!") - to see under http://www.mjh-software.info/produkte_messwelle.html
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers

retor2010
 
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by retor2010 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:38 am

Between IE8 and mootools.js are some errors. Therefore I maked other extension iFrame lightbox with jQuery script. Look in firs post and download him.

The new extension are multiple options. You will see in extension properties.

ENJOY!!!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests